Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 1/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 1/26

• Options

Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD/DPO:  26/7

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 13 ish

Testing: holding off

R/R:  Ugh I’m up waaay too early! You know when you need to get up early sometimes you wake up stupid early because it’s like your brain is so afraid of oversleeping? That’s me! And I went to bed later than I should have! Hopefully tonight will be better!  Also just annoyed at my longer cycles. Now that I have plans I just want to get on with it! But nope, still another week and I’m really trying not to test until I’m truly late. And avoid the torture of SS.

CS/Q: no questions 

• Options
    @quiltandknit I’m the same way when I have to get up early! I’m so worried about oversleeping that I just unintentionally keep myself awake. Re testing early: you can do it! Just hold out a little longer! 

Month/Cycle: 0/0?

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: doesn’t matter 

Typical LP length: ~13

Testing: WFAF

R/R: woke up feeling really blah and unmotivated today. Trying to go through the motions of my routine and hoping to find some motivation along the way but I’m a slug this morning for sure. I also have this strange feeling I’m going to get some good news today so let’s hope that feeling is true lol 

CS/Q: not yet 

Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @quiltandknit Yes! I do the same thing. Whenever I have something I really have to get up for, I get nervous that I won’t wake up on time so I wake up a bunch of times before that. It always really helped with tests in school 🙄

Month/Cycle: 13/1 AL #2

CD/DPO: 31/14

Timing: -1,-2,-3,-5

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: Successfully waited! Period due today and I will test after work if it is a no-show. I figure at 14 DPO you don’t need FMU. I still never bought tests and they are so expensive at the pharmacy compared to online, so I may procure one at work if needed...

R/R: I must say that waiting to test was definitely the right choice for my mental health. I feel much more calm knowing that I will get a definite answer today no matter what. No questionable squinters/evaps to drive anyone crazy. Highly recommend and will plan the same thing next month if negative. 

CS/Q: Temp trending down today, but still high enough for me to feel some hope. Still packed tampons in my purse though haha

• Options
    fitzfizzfitzfizz member
    edited January 2021
    @jackie_dunny I think I posted at the same time and missed you! I hope you find some motivation and get some good news today! Also, I definitely want to try the Yorkshire puddings. I just need to get some beef which I rarely eat, but the husband will be very happy about.  
  • Options
    @fitzfizz fingers crossed so hard that AF doesn’t show up through the day today and you get a happy result when you get home! I’m glad waiting has been much better for your mental health. I checked my email shortly after posting here and my conditional offer for my new job has now turned into an unconditional offer as I’ve passed all of my background checks/references and I have a start date now of 8 Feb! Wahoo! 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @fitzfizz way to go re: holding off on testing!  I'm trying really hard to do that because I think it'll be so much better for my mental health too!  

@jackie_dunny your good feeling was right!!!  Congrats on the new job!!