July 2021 Moms
Options

Maternity Clothes

AShaw2010AShaw2010 member
edited January 2021 in July 2021 Moms
Hi Mamas,
I’m struggling with maternity clothes this time around (baby 3). I donated my
stockpile years ago and then surprise, new baby! I wish we could try things on in store, but can’t due to covid. I also don’t have much energy yet for returns. What has been your go to, especially for jeans? Halp!!!

Re: Maternity Clothes

• Options
    Hello! I’ve had some success with the Zulily app because I don’t want to spend an arm and a leg or
    old navy or target. Now as long as it’s allowed with the pandemic situation we have a black tie wedding in May - any suggestion for 7 month pregnant black tie attire that isn’t a fortune? 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • Options
    Also consignment stores or events too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oooh that’s a tough one. Maybe Amazon? A quick search showed some reasonable pretty dresses. 
  • Options
    @AShaw2010 thanks - I will have to check them out! My only other thought was renting something
  • Options
    Maternity jeans never fit me right so I use a rubberband or hair tie to secure the button and then use a belly band to cover it. Much cheaper than maternity pants. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    I actually had good luck with target maternity last time around. Their Isabel brand is pretty decent quality for the price. 
  • Options
    H&M is seriously amazing and has great stuff. I get my jeans from seraphine because they fit well and look nice. I’ve heard pink blush maternity has great fancy stuff too. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    I hate maternity jeans, but I do have a couple pairs from Target that are fine. Most of my maternity clothes are dresses and jumpsuits since they're so much comfier than pants. 
  • Options
    Old Navy had their maternity stuff on sale last week, not sure if it carried into this week tho.  I'm lucky I wasn't sure about a third so I hoarded my stuff but after this baby bye bye maternity clothes!
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Gunna have to buy some stuff - the bump is definitely way bigger already this time around and most of my real maternity stuff is for warmer weather!  Checking out Old Navy now to see if the sales are still on!

*Edit to say that I did just order some stuff off Old Navy and they were out of a lot of sizes in the sale selection.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just saw that motherhood maternity has a big sale online right now too. I’ve been desperately looking for maternity clothes but I’m not sure why.. I’m still working from home because of the pandemic and basically wear a nice top with sweats every day lol. 

I can’t wait for warmer weather to find some cute dresses though! Hopefully we will be able to rejoin society and actually have some place to wear them by then. 
  • Options
    I ordered from a local Montreal brand, lait de poule. They do amazing things and the owner can help with the size!