Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FFFC Friday 1.22

Got a Friday confession? Post it here, flame-free!

*not guaranteed to be flame free

Re: FFFC Friday 1.22

• Options
    I'm wearing maternity jeans. I love maternity jeans, and I bought all new ones in my current size.
  • Options
    **TW**

I told myself I wasn't going to test today. So I tested today.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @fifilala516 why the TW? If it was a BFN, you don’t need a TW. If it was a positive or you aren’t sure, this isn’t the place to discuss it. 

fifilala516 said:
    **TW**

• Options
    keikilovekeikilove member
    edited January 2021
    @demimondaine I love your confession!🤣 I have a super cute dress that I bought  because it’s a slim fit but very stretchy and hits at the knee, super comfortable with boots. People always asked (before the pandemic) “Where did you get it? Sooo cute!” Ummmm, Target’s maternity section.😆
  • Options
    bows22 said:
    @fifilala516 why the TW? If it was a BFN, you don’t need a TW. If it was a positive or you aren’t sure, this isn’t the place to discuss it. 

fifilala516 said:
    **TW**

Sorry! It was a BFN. I just didn't know how testing affects some people so I wanted to be extra cautious. 

• Options
    bows22bows22 member
    edited January 2021
    @fifilala516 oh good! I mean, not good that it was a BFN, but I’m glad you didn’t post about a positive test here haha

• Options
    bows22 said:
    @fifilala516 oh good! I mean, not good that it was a BFN, but I’m glad you didn’t post about a positive test here haha

All good! 
  • Options
    @demimondaine and @keikilove On a similar note 

**TW** pregnancy/loss

I went crazy and bought basically a full maternity wardrobe with my first pregnancy, and I still wear a lot of it. That stuff is comfortable!