Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 1/20

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 1/20

• Month/Cycle: 13/1 AL #2

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: -1,-2,-3

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: Nope, holding strong. I have caved on 8DPO with an FRER more times than I should admit, but this month I haven’t even bought any. 

R/R: Yesterday was the kind of work day where I have to look at my student loan balance to remember why I can’t quit my job. I had to take a lot of work home, but then the VPN system was down and now I have to go in early. Ugh. 

CS/Q: Nothing new to report. 

• edited January 2021

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/13

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: I'm thinking 14 days 

Testing: YUP.
    *TW*
    I have a slight feeling this may be a CP, which I've never experienced before. I've been getting super faint, like almost non-existent lines since 10dpo with cheapies and now FRERs. Not getting darker and must be torched to see the test line.

R/R: Rave: It's HUMP DAY! Always something to celebrate.

CS/Q: None.

ETA: Clarity

• Loading the player...
  • @fitzfizz sorry you had a rough day. Man those really suck!

@misspricklepants aw man. That’s a frustrating place to be. Keep testing and time will tell.

Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD/DPO:  20/1

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 13 ish?

Testing: nope nope nope. I swear I’m not testing early this cycle. I’d like to hold off until 12dpo with a FRER so I don’t get my hopes up with early negative tests.

R/R:  got the second COVID vaccine yesterday. I knew there would be more side effects but holy hell, that was rough. I didn’t sleep hardly at all last night with chills and sweats and today I survived  on Tylenol, Motrin, and caffeine. In bed stupid early and tomorrow should be better.

CS/Q: nothing to see