April 2021 Moms

All due date check in - week of 1/18

2»

Re: All due date check in - week of 1/18

• @runsoncoffee @goldpolkadot @bblair24 I don't even plan to attempt to put together baby's room. I moved a dresser and chair into our room for his clothes and we are going to put the Pack N Play in there. Once he's here and we are ready to begin thinking about putting him in his own room, then I'll deal with his official "nursery." Until then though, it also houses our guest bed and I don't want to get rid of that until I absolutely have to! If baby has a place to sleep and clothes to wear and a car seat, I feel like I'm in good shape!
  • @juliebird6 that’s kind of how I feel too, since there will still be school to do after he’s born! I think we can move that all to the downstairs room eventually but we’re already planning on him being in the pack and play in our bedroom when we first bring him home. I don’t love having the baby in our room for super long, but I also don’t feel like I need to rush around to have a perfect nursery for him to come home too. I had that guilt with DD2 (who didn’t have a room either for a couple months) but now I know it’s just not a big deal! 🤷🏻‍♀️