Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: Where is the most relaxing place you’ve ever been to?
TTC history in spoiler
Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: All Due Date Check-in 1/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @travandas - grow babies grow!!
  • Options
    @kloe818 Love your description of your most relaxing place. I’ll be one of those parents yelling at their kids and breaking the flow of relaxation.

@finnflan I’m also more of an adventure traveller; less so if two kids are in the mix!

@juliebeannn Fingers crossed you and your family don’t get it again.

@jfcmomoftwo I love Berlin. Have you returned with kids? It’s such a baby and kid friendly city. They had so many baby cafes where kids play and mom can hunker down with a cup of coffee. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 30+2 

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a puppy

Upcoming appointments: first week of February for a fetal echo

How are you feeling?: Tired and low energy. DS can’t have lunch at daycare cause I’m exempt from work and that service is reserved for working parents. The only thing that drives me kind of insane is the two hour lunch break in the middle of the day. So I drop off DS at school at 8:00, pick him up at noon, return to school at 2:00 and then pick him up at 16:00. I like the time with DS but leaving the house six times a day is getting to be a bit much. Especially cause I have to put shoes on!  

Rants/Raves: I shouldn’t complain cause I’m not working and it’s been great having the time to be at home. 

Questions: none 

GTKY: Where is the most relaxing place you’ve ever been to? I can honestly say that no place is really ever relaxing so long as kids are involved. It’s not because DS wild or uncontrollable, it’s just cause I’m thinking about the needs of somebody else all the time, ‘Is he thirsty, hungry, comfortable, safe, etc.’ Last year I had go to Switzerland for work. It was one of two solo trips without SO and DS. I purposely booked a spa hotel two days in advance of the conference so I could pamper myself. That was amazing. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @redselig yes I have!! My husband and I weren’t married when we had our first, so our son actually got to be at our engagement in Berlin. It’s funny though because when I lived there for school, I was super into partying and got really into the club scene there and loved it. Then when we went back for our engagement, I saw how family friendly it was and loved it even more. Such a diverse city haha. 
  • Options
    @redselig yes I have!! My husband and I weren’t married when we had our first, so our son actually got to be at our engagement in Berlin. It’s funny though because when I lived there for school, I was super into partying and got really into the club scene there and loved it. Then when we went back for our engagement, I saw how family friendly it was and loved it even more. Such a diverse city haha. 
    Haha yes, I love how accommodating the city is according to priorities. 😀 Last time DS and I were there we stayed with a good friend who was kid-free at the time. When I put DS to bed she was just warming up to get ready to go out. I told her my coming home at 3am days were over. 😂
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @cmortmain So sorry about your poor cat. I have the same hip pain issues and putting a pillow in between my legs seems to alleviate some of the pain. I only had a couple of muslin swaddle cloths in the beginning but realized how handy they were for everything - sun protection, makeshift tummy time blanket, emergency clothing in case poonamis. I think I have about seven or eight just to make sure I always have some on hand while the others are in the wash. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @cmortmain I'm so sorry about your cat, how hard that must have been. Yay for two new kitties! One item I didn't know I would use as much is the boppy pillow- literally used it 24/7. And I learned that you should definitely bring it to the hospital- it might seem like too much, but It would have been so much more comfortable to nurse with that instead of stacking a bunch of hospital pillows, plus would have allowed me to learn different positions right there ( instead of later at home) 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: due 3/22 & 31w3d 

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Large movie theater popcorn. 

Upcoming appointments: 1/27

How are you feeling?: Feeling good! Just starting to get tired very easily. 😂

Rants/Raves: My rant is the lab where I did my glucose test last week ordered the wrong thing and something happened to my blood where they couldn’t use it... So I had to go do the one hour test again today. I hope I pass because I really don’t want to go a third time and for three hours. 🤢 My rave is I didn’t throw up after it. 😂

Questions:

GTKY: Where is the most relaxing place you’ve ever been to? Growing up in Florida it was always the beach for me. Really anywhere near water. I absolutely love it. 
  • Options
    @cmortmain I'm so sorry to hear about your cat but yay for new kittens!! I hope the new kittens take away some of the sting of the sudden loss. 

@xvividash Oh man, I'd be so mad! I hope you pass the second one with flying colors.

@clevans1 Yay for the smooth big boy room transition plus successful potty training!! I hope both continue to go well!!!
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    @cmortmain second the boppy pillow! i honestly used it most at first to sit on because i tore and couldn't sit for atleast 5 days. this thing was a life saver to sit on and i didn't learn it until about 4 days in with my first. what a difference it was with my second! 
    if you are planning to nurse, then definitely a hakaa. I didn't know what this was until a couple months into my nursing journey (i knew nothing going into my journey). bless this item. i never pumped at home with my babe, only had to at work. 
  • Options
    @nagrom9319 Just looked up ‘haakaa’. I think I’ll get one of those! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The haaka is amazing!! I used it right away- to catch the letdown from wherever side baby wasn't nursing from and this allowed me to build a little freezer supply without pumping. Plus a huge relief when feeling engorged. Pro tip: watch YouTube videos on how to attach correctly 
  • Options
    2nd-ing (or 4th-ing) the haakaa!! It doesn’t work for everyone but it was amazing for me. I’d get like 3-4oz from letdown almost every feeding, which helped build an amazing freezer stash without having to do much extra. Do watch for it getting too full though as it will fall off (or be kicked off by a child...) which feels devastating in the moment haha. 
  • Options
    @redselig @sunny_native14 @nagrom9319 Thank you for the suggestions! I will inventory my muslin blankets (I've gotten several as hand-me-downs but it's all sitting in a big pile o' baby laundry to be done) and will definitely try to remember to bring a boppy to the hospital. I've also ordered a haakaa - I'm pretty nervous about breastfeeding so this is a great idea to try!