Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Healthy Habits w/o 1.18

What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week?

How's everything going?

What has you motivated or struggling this week?

What's a “win” that you have from last week?

Re: Healthy Habits w/o 1.18

• Options
    What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week? I want to be more consistent with my workouts this week - last week I had great days and terrible days and I'd like every day to be a good day this week.

How's everything going? Ok. The scale still isn't moving and I've decided that if I don't see any progress by the end of the month that I will try some sort of diet that I haven't before like Whole30. I feel like (and DH says) that I look like I'm losing weight.. but that dreaded number!!

What has you motivated or struggling this week? I get to work from home for the next two days so there's no excuse not to find time for exercise! Also ordered HelloFresh for 5 days to take guesswork out of dinner.

What's a “win” that you have from last week? My Pelo-streak is strong! 17 days (even though some of those are meditation-only days, I'll take it)!
  • Options
    @fameonmain2 Congrats on your streak! Meditation definitely counts as a healthy habit. :) I hope the scale starts to budge soon for you.

What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week? Still aiming for at least 5 days of active movement and 10,000 steps per day. 

How's everything going? It’s fine. I did pretty well last week but Fitbit only gave me credit for 4 days of exercise instead of 5. I could manually log the cleaning I did yesterday as exercise, but Fitbit didn’t even register it as “active minutes” so that was irritating. I’m still happy with the 4 days I did get credit for. 

What has you motivated or struggling this week? I’m motivated to continue to hit my step goals. I got in almost 71,000 steps last week so *just* made my goal. I am having another infusion treatment today that may put me in bed tomorrow and the next day, so I’m prepared to have to increase my step count on other days to still hit 70,000. 

What's a “win” that you have from last week? My win is hitting the step goal. Now to focus on getting my heart rate up too!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week? Much healthier eating, getting back to tracking food. 

How's everything going? I had a very physically active weekend with raking/shoveling etc, but ate like absolute crap. 

What has you motivated or struggling this week? I spent part of the afternoon yesterday doing food prep for the week, and I feel ready to cook healthy food for the rest of the week with minimal effort. I definitely feel more motivated when I am prepared. 

What's a “win” that you have from last week? I ran a couple times? It wasn’t a great week health-wise haha

@fameonmain2 I’m impressed by your peloton streak! And I agree that meditation counts as a healthy activity. 

@keikilove Yay for hitting your goal! And I am with you on being irritated when a fitness tracker does not want to count things that are clearly exercise.