September 2021 Moms

Monday B*tchfest 1.11

Whatcha got? 
*TW LC*
Me & MH: 32
DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
TTC #2: 12/2019
Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

Re: Monday B*tchfest 1.11

• Today DS was full of sass and refused to do his afternoon remote learning session. And for whatever reason everything that could possibly go wrong did at work today. Not a fun start to the week over here!! 
  • CW: loss

I regret telling my mom about this so early. She is getting a little much with her check ins. And then yesterday in the midst of her usual asking me to slow down and take it easy etc, she said "you don't want to lose this one!" Like, what the heckk? I haven't had a miscarriage before and even if I have, why in the world would she say that. Not to mention I was equally busy during the first pregnancy (I'm not crazy busy in any insane way haha, just working and normal life). She also references my premature first born as a reason to slow down while I continue to remind her that the doctors have said it is in no way related to anything I was doing and was just spontaneous and unexplained. 

And then she said I should only take 6 weeks of maternity leave because they could replace me while I am gone... ooph. Slow down while pregnant BUT get back at it right away haha.

It took a lot of self restraint on that call.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @akwr - The audacity....I have no idea how I would have reacted with my emotions being all over the place lately, but I definitely would not have been able to remain cool.
  • @akwr uff da she needs to slow her role. I would probably start distancing my communication with her. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @akwr omg! Everything about that is awful. I’m sorry she said all that to you. I admire your self restraint haha!
  • @akwr omg!  I seriously don't understand people sometimes 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Thanks for your commiseration. Fortunately I've had my whole life to practice such restraint with her 😅🙃

Pregnancy Ticker
  • lmcwlmcw member
    edited January 2021
    @akwr just...wow