Success after IF
Options

Reintroduction, out from the old days

Hello all, I was an active member of the bump years ago. I'm Kathi, 37, and went through IF tests and treatments after a few years of trying and several pregnancy losses. We did IVF with a fresh transfer, ended in a loss, a FET, ended in a loss, and decided to have our embryos thawed and and tested (PGS). After those results came back we tried another FET with 2 embryos and ended our first born. She is now 7. Right after she turned a year we decided we wanted to try again and started up appointments. Waiting for CD1to come for the bw and it never came and took a pregnancy test, to our surprise, I was pregnant, though not hopeful it would stick. But He did and we had our second.  And a year after he was born we found out I was pregnant again. We had a 3rd successful pregnancy and she is now 3. 

When she was born via c-section I had my tubes tied since we still had 2 remaining embryos we wanted to use. 

Yesterday we had this last 2 embryos transferred. I'm and so incredibly happy with our family no matter the outcome. But I still can't help the excitement feelings and the feeling the need to poas already. 

I hope this post doesn't offend and hope it brings hope to others as well. 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic