August 2021 Moms
Options

T-waffle Tuesday

Re: T-waffle Tuesday

• Options
    My first ultrasound was supposed to be tomorrow but has to be rescheduled until next Wednesday due to a scheduling error at the doctors office. Not the end of the world but super frustrating since it’s my first one ever and I’ve really been looking forward to it. 

I work in healthcare and understand scheduling errors but it was still beyond annoying. Also my hormones are crazy so I has to try super hard not to cry on the phone bc I was sad and frustrated 🙄
  • Options
    @jaxalia oh no! I’m sorry, that is so disappointing. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jaxalia I'm sorry, that is so frustrating! And extra annoying they had to push it a whole week. 
  • Options
    My insurance, pharmacy, and doctor's office are all on my list today. I had to deal with a huge mess of needing a progesterone injection, being told insurance won't cover it unless it's through a specialty pharmacy and finding out the doctor's office never called it in there, back and forth phone calls between my doctor and insurance, and then the pharmacy telling me it's $800+ out of pocket for one dose, lots of stress and tears and a giant mess. I called the doctor's office back to tell them I couldn't afford the shot and they ended up calling the pharmacy and taking directly to the owner. Long story short is I'm supposed to get a month's supply for $150 tomorrow but DH wants to ensure that were not going to see a huge bill from my provider after the fact. Such a GD mess and so ridiculous that I'm stuck in the middle.
    Sorry that's a long run on sentence/rant.
  • Options
    @gingermama29 i work in Healthcare and I f'ing hate insurance and specialty pharmacy. They are pain and I have had specialty pharmacy straight up lie to my patients saying we never sent in prescription. Grrr. They are perpetually on my TW list. Hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow and you have no surprises!!
  • Options
    @gingermama29 that's so frustrating! I hope you don't get hit with a bill after the fact. 

@jaxalia I would be so disappointed if my scans were moved. I get scheduling conflicts but moving it a week really sucks. I'm sorry.

My TW is the wind. I forking hate the wind. We have had 3? Maybe 4 windstorms in the past week and they make me so anxious. I had 4 trees fall on my house as a kid and we are surrounded by trees where we live now and it freaking stresses me out. 
  • Options
    @grogu omg yes! I hate wind storms! I'm constantly terrified of trees falling on my house. 
  • Options
    My SO is making dinner instead of Taco Bell. 

Kidding. Kind of. He’s great. I just really wanted a taco. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @jaxalia I’m so sorry!! I’d be so upset too. 

@gingermama29 Insurance is the worst. Hope they can get it fixed for you. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @emmylou78 yes! What is he doing being all responsible and healthy? I just want him to happily enable me (we do it too often though...)
  • Options
    @gingermama29 that is so annoying! I loath insurance. I’m glad you got it figured out and the shot is more reasonable.
  • Options
    We are in the middle of a mortgage refinance and the appraiser has been really pushy to get scheduled. Anyway, they are coming today after texting me yesterday that they wanted to come an hour later. (What?!) DH was supposed to be working from home this week but had something come up so now I’m left to rearrange my workday and handle. 

Also, please explain the purpose of having a covid WFH policy that you completely disregard and ask my husband to come in all the time. What is the point? Ugh. 
  • Options

Went to McDonald's and was behind an idiot. And then this is the garbage they put on my burger. They also gave me 3 straws instead of ketchup and I didn't order a drink 🤦‍♀️

• Options
    claireloSCclaireloSC member
    edited January 2021
    @gingermama29 If this is not weird I actually have an extra bottle of progesterone in oil totally untouched (just finished my last shot today!) and you can totally have it if you want it. I'm still on the hunt for a pharmacy that will take unused medication. No worries either way ofc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Options
    jaxalia said:
    My first ultrasound was supposed to be tomorrow but has to be rescheduled until next Wednesday due to a scheduling error at the doctors office. Not the end of the world but super frustrating since it’s my first one ever and I’ve really been looking forward to it. 

I work in healthcare and understand scheduling errors but it was still beyond annoying. Also my hormones are crazy so I has to try super hard not to cry on the phone bc I was sad and frustrated 🙄
    Oh goodness I’m sorry :( the ultrasound tech was late the day I had my appt and I almost couldn’t have my ultrasound and I started to cry in front of the dr. It is such a big deal to us mamas. And I’m sure they understand that as well. Hugs!!! Can’t wait til you get to see your baby :) hang in there mama.