September 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms

• Options
    @nasalot188 thanks so much. Even just knowing someone is in the same boat helps. DH is making me a lemon water as we speak to see if that helps. I definitely second the French fries 😅
  • Options
    @wettnugget I’m sorry, I’m so miserable too. The diclegis is helping a little.
    Yogurt calms my stomach in the morning, basically everything else hurts. Eating small frequent meals according to my cravings/working around my aversions helps. 
    Sleeping as often as possible. Gatorade/vitamin water. Not letting myself get hungry (impossible). Or full (also impossible).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I spent the whole day on the couch yesterday sleeping on and off.  Pregnancy exhaustion is all too real.  
  • Options
    Pregosomnia is hitting hard!
  • Options
    Is anyone else having lower back aches already? I guess it's fairly normal but I wasn't expecting to have back aches until second/third tri. 
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess I’m not having lower back aches. My cramping has pretty much stopped all together for the most part. 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 I got them before I was pregnant, so they might not have anything to do with it. I've had kidney stones in the past, so any lower-back ache or pain makes me nervous. 
  • Options
    I feel a real lack of symptoms today and it's really freaking me out. Trying not to stress over it, but man do I hate the first trimester uncertainty...
  • Options
    @nasalot188 I’m right there with you. I feel literally nothing. I felt this way with DD too and it made for a very anxious first trimester. 
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess I've already been experiencing back pain but I mostly attribute it to carrying my 8month old 24/7 and shitty sleep
  • Options
    @cassafrass123 ugh yes. I wake up halfway thru the night and cannot get back to sleep! 

Constant undertone of nausea continues here. It’s better when I’m eating but lots of food smells terrible 
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess - yes. I'm having pretty bad lower back pain already which does not bode well for the rest of the pregnancy! Trying to do stretches and stuff as much as possible. 

Besides lower back pain my main symptom is still sore boobs and URGENT hunger which seems to go from 0 to starving without warning. And constipation. No nausea luckily.
  • Options
    I’m feeling a lack of symptoms today too, not totally gone but just way more mild, so of course I’m worried. It’s funny how I’d rather feel like crap because it’s reassuring.
  • Options
    7w6d

Hi ladies! It's been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster for me (first pregnancy). I started off with pretty bad nausea (no vomitting) on week 4 and 5, I expected them to get worst, but instead they slowly got better on week 6, only to practically disappear on week 7. That coupled with occasional sharp pains and occasional spotting had gotten me super worried so I went off for an emergency ultrasound last Friday, and the peanut measured 7w4d, everything looks normal, though had more spotting last night. Pfew, what an emotional rollercoaster :D
  • Options
    @mamabearks1012 how many weeks are you? My symptoms are lessening but I think it’s normal.