August 2021 Moms

Re: FFFC 01.01.2021

• I’m the only one in the office today, so I am Bumping. I’m also low-key lurking BBC blump thread, plus all their other threads. Cheap entertainment. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What are these threads?! I need some good nightly scroll material.

My husband got new glasses and they make him look like a sexy version of 90’s version Rick Moranis. And I’m oddly pretty into it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @surrenderdorothy BabyCenter. I have their app so I look at it sometimes. It’s usually a train wreck so I don’t participate. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @emmylou78 I looked a week or two ago. Train wreck. "Am I pregnant" all over the place and people posting about wanting to conceive on BMBs. So much nope. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • BBC and WTE are CRAZY! If I’m bored/can’t sleep I’ll scroll and roll my eyes. My favorites are the “Who could the father be?!!!1??!?” Or the Could I be pregnant ones with a pic of an obvious positive test. 
  • @mrspants0809 I love creeping WTE. I find the info on fetal development more interesting than thr Bump. And I do find they have some better boards for super specific things I.e. active board for Canadians, with some decent content. Also super specific issues you might be having. But yeah, a lot of random stuff.
  • @mrspants0809 oh God I haven't seen the who could father be in a while. I've midnight scrolled BBC before... maybe even recently. 🤣🤣