Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 12/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Monday 12/28

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/1AL

CD/DPO: CD19/5DPO

Timing: good 

Typical LP length: 10-13

Testing: 10DPO at the earliest

R/R: We are doing our Christmas tomorrow since we spent Christmas with the in-laws. I didn’t shop for DH until yesterday. I cannot find any wrapping paper anywhere. I’m used to big bins of rolls of paper and I couldn’t find that at all this year. So I may be taking the paper bags we have collected from buying groceries and wrapping presents with that. I’m also ready to get back to a somewhat normal routine. I need structure. 

CS/Q: my chart is looking beautiful. It’s triphasic and yesterday’s temp was much higher before it was adjusted down today. I hope that’s a good sign. 

• Options

@emeraldcity1214 enjoy your celebration!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 38/8

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP length: ???

Testing: waiting for NYE morning, that'll be 11dpo

R/R: Still feeling the post-Christmas letdown, this week is always weird. I have work this afternoon so that'll get me interacting with people at least. I love my husband to pieces but I just got up 20 minutes ago and he won't stop talking and I'm not nearly awake enough right now.

CS/Q: temps still high, a leeeetle higher than this point last month. A bit anxious about Wednesday's temp because 10dpo is when my temp dropped last month, but nothing I can do about it. Trying to avoid feeling too hopeful about the high temp this morning.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @fantasyflyte That high temp looks really good! I hope that’s a good sign! I’m more like your DH and can wake up and be ready to have a conversation within a short period of time. He needs to go seclude himself in his office for an hour before he is ready to even speak. 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 yeah, my husband is one of those people who can fall asleep immediately, and once he's awake he's AWAKE. I usually pop my headphones on and putz around on the internet for an hour or two before I'm ready to interact with people. Especially if I don't sleep great, which I didn't last night.
  • Options

@emeraldcity1214 Looks like we're on the same TWW schedule! 

I meant to post over the holiday weekend, but even though I starting typing a couple times I kept getting distracted and never did!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: 14 probably

Testing: Jan 1 (9DPO)

R/R: 

CS/Q: Need some eyes please. I started temping as a last minute decision just a couple of days before O. Clearly I had a slow rise, but Flo really thinks I ovulated on the 24th, even though I think it's pretty clear I ovulated on the 23rd, maybe even late on the 22nd based on CM and temps. Thoughts? Also, I was visiting my parents on Dec 26 and 27, and they live high up in the mountains and we sleep in their basement where it's quite cold. Those two temps are from days when we were there, so I'm not sure how reliable they are. Also, I almost never sleep totally through the night, but even so my chart doesn't look that bad, right? Anyone want to stalk it and let me know if they have any insight?

• Options
    @Aerialmrs There really isn’t enough data there to say one way or the other. You can’t confirm without 6 low temps. If they stay high, I would assume you ovulated but if I were you I wouldn’t stop HIO just in case. You don’t want to miss that window.