CP - March 2014
MMC - Sept 2014
๐Ÿ’™DS2 - 10/2015
๐Ÿ’™DS3 - 5/2017
๐Ÿ’–DD due June 6, 2021

Re: Announcement Posts

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Iโ€™m Still not sure if I will post anything or not. A part of me wants to but another part of me wants to keep quiet until the baby arrives
  • Options
    I havenโ€™t decided if I will post on social media. With DD I waited until St. Paddyโ€™s Day because we are part Irish/have an Irish last name (I was 32 weeks at that point). Maybe I will do another St. Paddyโ€™s Day post again.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Options
    @mamakate2011 we haven't even told our kids yet (7 and almost 4). I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow. We're going to try to wait till 20 weeks to tell the kids and then then maybe social media 24 weeks?
  • Options
    Iโ€™m not planning to post on social media any time soon. I have a super cute photo of DS holding an Itโ€™s a Girl! balloon that Iโ€™ve been sharing with friends and family.ย 
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI,ย 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!ย  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP!ย 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    I did a video of the kiddos opening the blue balloons ๐Ÿ’œย 
  • Options
    I'm still debating if I want to post on social media or not. A part of me wants to announce it and a part of me wants to wait till the baby is here to say something. If I do decide to post anything it won't be till after my anatomy scan which won't be till towards the end of Jan so after im 20 weeks.ย 
  • Options
    @mamakate2011 I'm totally waiting. I didn't even tell my family until 16 and 17 weeks. I'm FTM, high risk... sooo not ready for an announcement on soc media. I'll post a cute pick of a bump in 3rd tri if I make it that far ๐Ÿ™
  • Options
    I'm secretly excited that we haven't told anyone. We will announce at birth to our families and possibly post to social media. Our plan for now will be to FaceTime family and let them know by showing baby on camera. Those faces will be priceless.ย 
  • Options
    All of these announcement posts are so cute!ย 
  • Options
    These are so cute! My husband is dying to do a social media announcement. I keep putting it off ... TW

My brother and his GF have had 2 miscarriages since we both miscarried in the summer.

I just feel almost guilty that I am pregnant. We aren't close to them (they live across the country), and they know I am pregnant, but is it cruel to post something on social media?

• Options
    @sugarcoateddonut what I was told was to give friends/family a heads up that youโ€™ll be posting something. So they have a heads up to block/unfriend/unfollow or stay off social for a bit. ๐Ÿ’œ youโ€™re so considerate.ย 
  • Options
    @wendy838 @legallykate @angelz429
    ย Thank you for your input! I think I will reach out to her and privately let her know we are planning to post something. :)

DH is such a ham, he will be so excited to post something lol!