Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTF Wednesday 12.23

Anything got you saying “WTF?!” today?

Lauren Hashian Wtf GIF by swerk

Re: WTF Wednesday 12.23

• Options
    I’m just here to bitch about the traffic, the crowded grocery stores, the general feeling of panic before the stores close for Christmas. I’ve been trying to hold onto my Zen throughout the holiday season but today’s errands are pushing me to the edge.
  • Options
    @keikilove Girl, I am so impressed that you braved the world outside your home today. No way that's happening over here. I just asked DH to go get us milk at the grocery store. Poor thing, he has no idea what he's in for  :D Actually scratch that, he totally knows what he's in for, I'm not sure he's ever started Christmas shopping a minute before Christmas Eve.  B)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm very annoyed because I need to spend as much time sewing tomorrow as possible to finish gifts, but we have to spend the early part of the day battening down the hatches because it's going to be crazy rain and wind tomorrow night. 1 to 3 inches of rain, and it's going to be like 60 so all the snow will also melt, so it'll be equivalent to 2 to 5 inches of rain all told.
  • Options
    @fameonmain2 MH just went out to complete/do all of his shopping. Granted he only has one person to shop for (me, I buy everything for everyone else) so it shouldn't be too bad but I mean. 😬

Better him than me. 
  • Options
    @poodledoodleooo I just had this image in my mind of “I volunteer... him... as tribute!” 😂 MH is lucky this year in that we decided no presents and to make a big payment on the mortgage instead, or else he would be with the masses right now...

@fantasyflyte it’s supposed to be like that here, too. Is it bad that I didn’t even give it a second thought? If I’m stuck making dinner MH is going to have to make sure we aren’t flooded...
  • Options
    @fameonmain2 honestly I didn't give it much of a thought either until my mom asked if we were prepared and I remembered that we still didn't reattach the downspout that blew off during the tropical storm in August. :#