me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Loading the player...
  • I made salted caramel oatmeal cookies while DD1 was napping (terrible idea in hindsight, they took forever and I’m now willing her to go back to sleep so I can flop on the couch for a bit). They’re not very pretty but they taste good. I ate a bunch of the ugly ones and am now getting the crap kicked out of my stomach by this apparently sugar-hopped up little one haha
  • @finnflan that sounds yummy!

I keep thinking today is Friday since it was my last day at work for the week... very disorienting but I do get excited each time I remember it’s only Wednesday!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• My dad tested positive for COVID this morning. Been having symptoms since Saturday and spent Christmas with my sister and her family. And visited his mother who has copd Saturday while he wasn't feeling good. Then he finds out that his work is having an outbreak and no one told him. 
  • I'm so sorry about your dad, @kloe818. Best wishes for a mild case and speedy recovery for him, and that nobody else gets sick!
  • @cmortmain having now actually spoken to him and not just reading texts, it's a mild case. He wouldn't have bothered testing but he couldn't taste his coffee this morning. Otherwise it sounds like the reaction most people have to a flu shot. He doesn't get that shot so he did the test. Caused a lot of anxiety today. 
  • @kloe818 I'm glad to hear your dad has a mild case, but I hope no one else he's been in contact with gets sick!!  
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • @kloe818 I'm glad to hear your dad has a mild case, but I hope no one else he's been in contact with gets sick!! 

Thank you. Same here. My mom's a smoker and had chronic bronchitis so.... Here's hoping. 
  • Tried putting pedals on a bike. Spent almost three hours and the brakes are all effed up. I feel like tearing my hair out. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @redselig yikes! is it a kid's bike?  We had to put my daughter's together and that was NOT fun

@kloe818 Hope your dad's case stays mild and everyone else stays healthy!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @manillabar thank you. When I checked in on him yesterday he was busying himself with one of his hobbies and seemed already bored with isolation. My mom tested negative and is already back to work (I guess based on HIS first symptom and the test they decided she could go back?). They aren't living together so I guess that helps. My sister and the kids are quarantined but my brother-in-law doesn't believe in COVID so he's not. 

Another reason I can't go visit them. He's a presidential loyalist who doesn't trust mainstream media and believes everything is a hoax.