• Options
    10 weeks and still nauseous. Hopefully relief is just around the corner
  • Options
    daisy528daisy528 member
    edited December 2020
    9 weeks and nauseous as hell still.

ETA 9 weeks, not 19 weeks😂
  • Options
    10+6 today. Absolutely miserable with HG, all the nausea and vomiting. Can't even sleep in my own bed most nights because the smell of my husband makes me sick lol. I take two doses of reglan at night, gets me through most of the morning. But, I can only be on reglan for another week before I need to switch to something else (black box warning for the meds). Gonna try phenergan at night and add is zofran in January. I hope everyone else's nausea subsides soon!

@daisy528 9 weeks right? not 19?

• Options
    @kpc914 LOL yes... 9 weeks... though if it wanted to speed up to 19 that would be cool too!
  • Options
    10+1, puking sometimes but overall okay

• Options
    10+3 and feeling great. The bloat went away (for now), but still always hungry so I'm sure it'll be back by tomorrow. 
  • Options
    10w3d: exhausted. Heightened sense of smell/aversion to smells made a comeback yesterday but it was thankfully short lived. Haven’t been nauseous in a few weeks though. FX I saw the last of it. So bloated. I’m about to pull out the maternity leggings because waistbands are making me miserable. 
  • Options
    Bah I don’t remember the insomnia starting this early last time - I’m up around 3:30 almost every night 😩
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The exhaustion is unreal. 
  • Options
    9+4 and so nauseous, zofran isn’t touching it anymore. Exhausted still. Thankfully the pain in my boobs has gone even keel now and isn’t getting worse. Pretty freaking miserable over all. Really just want the nausea to go away.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    9+2 and just SO sick of being sick 😣 starting to feel quite defeated because I am just miserable all the time. My poor DH has been picking up my slack but I miss spending time with my daughter. I’ve mostly retreated to bed, between the nausea and exhaustion. I’m on my 3rd nausea med and it seems I’ll just have to ride it out. 
  • Options
    12w1d. So nauseous all the time and lately I’m starving ALL. THE. TIME. And of course exhausted but with so much insomnia
  • Options
    10+3 here third pregnancy. Random question I figured I could ask here. Anyone experiencing cloudy urine? I’m pretty nauseous most of the time and think it’s likely due to dehydration. I have no symptoms of a uti that I know of. Maybe someone else has gone through the same thing. 
  • Options
    @ebswhite81 I had slightly cloudy urine, but also no signs of a UTI. After a urine culture, turns out I have a mild UTI caused by group B strep bacteria, so now I need antibiotics now and during labor. I am also nauseous most of the time. Get a urine culture done, but it also could be nothing!
  • Options
    11 wks, it looks like there is no end in sight to this damn nausea and puking.  Glad to be in good company here tho.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"