August 2021 Moms
Options

Let's Talk Prenatal Vitamins!

What brand are you using? 

I used Nature Made last time, but considering a new brand this time. 

Re: Let's Talk Prenatal Vitamins!

• Options
    I was using Nature Made while we were TTC and in the first couple weeks of pregnancy but I had to switch to One a Day because all the stores in my area are wiped out of most prenatals for some reason. The One a Day are pretty much identical to Nature Made. I don’t have a preference for one over the other. 
  • Options
    I think I do the Jamieson without DHA. The ones with DHA made me even sicker.  But with my HG my OB has me stop taking them at 12 weeks anyways because they make the vomiting even worse...so I'm basically no help.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have an Amazon Solimo brand. I like the gummies, but they don’t have iron in them. It makes them less nausea-inducing for me, but I ended up needing to take iron eventually in my last pregnancy. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nature's Bounty currently, but I'm switching to ritual vitamins when I run out.
  • Options
    i just ordered Ritual. Been getting their targeted ads for years, and a mom in my Oct 19 group raved about them so biting the bullet! @MrsPyrowiz you’ll have to lmk what you think! 
  • Options
    I take Garden of Life because they're made with real food and have methylated folate rather than folic acid. I don't know if I have the MTHFR gene mutation, but I figured better safe than sorry. 
  • Options
    I take these because I can't take synthetic folate due to an MTFHR mutation. They are giant horse pills and you have to take three a day, but literally the only ones I could find that would work for my first pregnancy and just using them again this time.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Options
    @claireloSC great minds! Lol. 
  • Options
    @obsessedwithoranges youmay try them first!  I still have like 10 days left in what I'm currently going through before I try them.  I've heard really good things though!
  • Options
    I’m just using the Target brand. 😂
    I’ve never needed to be picky about prenatals, so I just buy what’s available. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    I use one a day!