June 2021 Moms

Weekly Symptoms-week of 12/20

How far along are you?

How are you feeling this week?

Re: Weekly Symptoms-week of 12/20

• How far along are you? 16+3 

How are you feeling this week? The heartburn is insane! My hips feel like I need to pop them but can’t.  Guess I’m busting out the maternity support belt 🤣.  Over all my moodiness has reached an all time high with my toddler acting like he’s no longer required to listen.  And I’m tired 😴 is it pregnancy or toddler related? Who knows lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 16w

How are you feeling this week? Omg. So. Thirsty. I’m drinking a lot of water everyday, right up until bedtime. so I definitely relate to the gif in the original post.  :D 
  • akorosakoros member
    edited December 2020
    How far along are you? 12+6

How are you feeling this week? Growing pains, I guess?  Boobs decided last night that they don't like bras anymore. Got a sudden stabbing pain on the bottom of both sides, and they still ache this morning. I looked after I ripped my bra off, no underwire was poking out, and my skin looks perfectly normal (no extra indentations or bruising from being too tight). So weird. Also have what I think is RLP, just sharp stretching pains on the side of my belly. 
  • @sgrn18 @legallykate pregnancy with other kids in the picture is definitely a whole different animal! Plus this is an exhausting time of year anyway with kids! 

How far along are you? 12+6 (!!!)

How are you feeling this week? So excited to be this close to the end of 1st tri! Feeling bloated and huge, and hoping to be more active after Friday. Still feeling that hungover feeling more often than not and naps are a necessity still. 
  • 13+2
    Holy pelvic pain! Between round ligament pain and my pelvis grinding every time I shift positions or take a step I'm thinking here in a week when I see my OB again I'm going to talk to her about seeing their physical therapist. My HG seems to be letting up a bit which is EARLY compared to my boy pregnancies. We'll see if that trend continues. I'd really like to STOP losing weight.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• 15+3
    So tired 😴 and I'm so over throwing up. I haven't officially been diagnosed with HG because I'm not losing weight but I'm throwing up all the time and I'm just done ✅
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 16w+1d 

How are you feeling this week? I'm okay so far (certainly will jinx myself). I'm not as tired as I was in 1st tri. I feel like my mojo is coming back and MH is not complaining about it. 
    Eating is still an issue. I need to eat to survive but then I feel like crap after eating. Ugh. It does not matter what I eat, all the foods make me feel terrible. 
    I'm definitely in the I feel so fat look and not the pregnant cute belly. I have a B shape belly due to previous surgeries when I was a baby so I don't look cute at all. I'm still wearing my usual jeans and am so against wearing maternity pants. I don't know why. I had a tough time transitioning with my first too. I didn't wear maternity clothes until 7 months. Then was like "what the hell - these are awesome."
    So to sum this up - I'm all over the place. Ha! 
  • How far along are you? 15 weeks today 

How are you feeling this week? Not too bad lately actually. Last night however from about 1am-3:30am I felt really nauseous. It was hard to sleep. Alot of bloat, gas, growing pains and backaches still. I feel like I have a little bit more energy now which is good. 
  • How far along are you? 16+2

How are you feeling this week? Still so tired was nauseous the past couple of days.  I feel like I am always playing pregnant or COVID.  I walk upstairs and can’t breathe.  Is it because of being pregnant or COVID shortness of breathe?  I am guessing pregnancy but it stresses me out.

Also, I am pretty sure I am feeling baby move now so that is neat.  Nothing consistent and I need to be paying attention but I feel little flutters/kicks occasionally.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 13 weeks

How are you feeling this week? Still nauseous but have only vomited 1 in the past few days 🙌🏽🎉 I’m feeling slightly less tired than I have been. 

All that Diclegis and a higher dose of Prozac are doing wonders for me! 
  • How far along are you? 16 + 1 

How are you feeling this week? RLP has kicked in and it is intense. It’s going to be a long 25 weeks. 
  • @ashaislurking Praying that your weight loss turns to appropriate gain soon!

@tilournextadventure It sucks that you cant enjoy any foods! Don't worry about looking fat. Ive never seen you and I'm certain you're beautiful just as you are.

How far along - 15w4d

How are you feeling? I was so naive as a FTM to think vomiting would magically stop after 12 or 13 weeks,  LOL

Physically pretty good, but still zero emotional connection to this pregnancy. I went through IF for a long time and imagined being pregnant a zillion times, now it's like it's not real, just another fantasy. Oh well! Could be worse.
  • How far along are you? 13 weeks 

How are you feeling this week? Still nauseous and tired. I started zofran so it seems to be helping even better than the other meds my doctor prescribed me

hang in there girls.  It seems like a lot of us are still on the nausea train. I hope the end is near for all of us! 
  • 16+5 

I’m feeling a lot better most days. The problem is that when I do get sick there is little to no warning. It has been so much more vomiting in the car or barely making it to the bathroom. I’m trying to appreciate the good days and moments and keep my zofran nearby to hopefully address the sickness before i actually vomit. 

@li@lizalovespasha I feel a little the same with the lack of emotional connection from this pregnancy. I think it’s partially because I am chasing after my toddler all the time. Hoping the emotional connection will come soon. 
  • Ugh im dying tonight guys. Im having more growing/stretching pains and I was like legit crying at the dinner table 😢 Its really painful and hurts so bad. It's pushing up underneath my breast bone and ribs again and I cant get a good deep breath in. Are growing pains supposed to hurt this bad? Is it normal? 
  • @mindyb2019 I honestly don't remember what it felt like when I was 15w with DS1. My abdomen gets very stiff feeling, like I need to stretch. I did a lot of yoga stretches throughout the day with ds2 (mostly cat and cow) and idk if that helped. 
  • @lizalovespasha thanks, I'm just in a funk these days. I am with you in not having a connection with the pregnancy. Partly because of a loss we had in June and I don't want to connect then lose again. 

@mindyb2019 yes! I had this ripping, stretching pain just under my boobs with my first. I asked the OB if this was normal to be in that much pain and she said yes. It was further along for me though, more in the later part of second tri, if I remember correctly. 
  • klj0228klj0228 member
    edited December 2020
    @mindyb2019 our bodies do some crazy things to prepare for the growth that is coming. I don’t remember my pain ever being that bad with my first, but everyone is different and their bodies need to expand in different ways. I hope it stops hurting so much soon! 
  • @lizalovespasha @klj0228 @tilournextadventure I also am not very connected right now. I think it's a combination of pgal brain and having other health issues this time that can lead to later losses. I have been like this in the past and find I connect more once I start feeling movements, especially hiccups in particular for some reason.
  • @lizalovespasha @klj0228 @tilournextadventure @_orchid_ Count me in the "not too attached" camp. I'm starting to feel it ease as we get past certain milestones, and if I make it past 16 weeks I think I may relax more (that's the furthest I've gotten). It's still scary, though, last time really burned us and hammered home that there isn't really a true "safe" point.

I've set some markers for myself (20-24 weeks) when I may work a bit harder on letting myself relax and start planning like there will actually be a baby in June. Planning and getting excited is what will get me more emotionally invested (I'm sure kicks help, I've never felt those), and right now I just can't let myself do it. I've also told the few people who know about the pregnancy the same, so they don't push me too soon. Until then I'm cutting myself a break and not feeling badly about it. 
  • @akoros I think cutting yourself a break is a great mindset. For me, the time before movement requires a lot of faith and patience, which is hard after experiencing loss. I don't know if baby has a heartbeat today, and won't know until my next appt. Once there's movement, if I'm nervous I just need to sit still or drink a cold drink or poke baby and I get that instant reassurance when they start moving like crazy. You kind of start to get a sense of their personalities too, which helps you start to bond. I always kind of felt at that point that we were more of a team and it wasn't just me alone. Baby was doing what they needed to do, and I was doing what I could do, kwim? The fear is always there, but it gets easier to manage I think. 
  • I’m 14 weeks and I think I’m finally turning a corner. I’ve had more energy these last few days and I’m feeling mostly good during the day. Last night’s dinner didn’t make me the least bit sick. Im still feeling pretty exhausted by the end of the day but that’s fine. I’m so grateful. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Does/did anyone feel heart palpitations around 12/13 weeks? I think I felt this with ds2 around the same time, but can't remember and everything sets me on edge
  • Man, my pregnancy brain is getting BAD! so I drove to work today and when I got to work I was feeling like I forgot something and then I realized I forgot my purse with my wallet and drove to work without a license oops 😬🤦‍♀️ I made it to work and home without getting pulled over yess!! 😆 shhhh lol 
  • @mindyb2019 I did this 2x around 7/8 weeks and DH gave me such crap for it lol. Now he makes me check like 3 times before I leave the house that I have it. 
  • @mindyb2019 the amount of times I do this 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
  • @mindyb2019 been there, done that 😂
  • Well im glad to know im not alone in forgetting my drivers license at home 😆 
  • @mindyb2019 I forget my wallet even when I’m not pregnant 😂
  • I used to forget my wallet all the time when I switched jackets or purses, I can't wait to see what mommy brain brings haha
  • @wendy838 I just left my wallet in the diaper bag all the time and left the diaper bag by the front door. Lol if you forget the diaper bag you'll be more worried about missing all the baby's stuff!
  • I normally don't get alot of nausea but I have been feeling nauseous alot lately in the evenings or middle of the night. Not sure why. I never puke, just feel nauseous like I want to. Does anyone else still have nausea? 
  • How far along are you? 14+3

How are you feeling this week? Still have nausea/vomiting daily, especially overnight and in the morning, so tired, lots of hip pain, and frequent headaches
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• @mindyb2019 I still have nausea 
  • @mindyb2019 if you have much stomach acid it can make you nauseous. I had to take Prilosec with my first to help curb the acid and in turn the nausea and I am in my way there again. Maybe talk to your dr about trying that? I was amazed when I started taking it and felt almost immediate relief, because I didn’t feel like I had heartburn. Apparently enough stomach acid though. 
  • I woke up to nausea and vomiting and feeling horrible. I thought it was getting better but nope! Still the nausea train over here 
  • @klj0228 hmm good to know. Thank you. I didnt know about the stomache acid thing. I'll talk to my dr about it? How do I know its acid and not something else? I seem to feel nauseous and kinda dizzy alot especially when I eat which is weird. 
  • @mindyb2019 it’s a very common problem. Basically my OB said try prilosec and see if that helps with your nausea. I guess after a couple days if it doesn’t work then you would stop taking it. I have another mom friend who had the same problem. With her first she wouldn’t listen to me and just try the Prilosec and suffered until into her third trimester when her OB said she should try it. With her second she started earlier and said what a difference it made in decreasing her nausea. 
  • My headache came back on Christmas Eve. Yesterday was a struggle but I’m feeling better today. I need to talk to my doctor about something I can do besides useless Tylenol. 
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog