Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
FTM/STM/STM+:
Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:
Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:
Upcoming appointments:
How are you feeling?:
Rants/Raves:
Questions:
GTKY: Are you a snow lover/does it snow where you live?

Re: Weekly Check-in 12/20

• Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days
    August 25
    4+4

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM 🤞

Finding out. I'll get the NIPT around 10 weeks so we should know fairly early.

Poppyseed...still...:)

Upcoming appointments: Betas on Tuesday and just waiting for a call with my first U/S appointment. 

How are you feeling?:
    Physically fine. Mentally stressed and detached. Once bitten twice shy...so in my case 3 times bitten totally insane!

Rants/Raves:
    Just truckin' along.

Questions: Not today:)

It definitely snows here. I like it as long as I'm all bundled up. I hate being cold! Mostly I like it because my girls like it:)

• @jaxalia sorry for the spotting scare, hope it stays away!  And I’ve had horrible back pain this time!!  WTH!  

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: August 22 or 24.  5 weeks today

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out, I can’t handle surprises like that 😂

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Sesame seed

Upcoming appointments: Ultrasound on 12/29

How are you feeling?: *TW*
    Hitting some previous loss milestones today and I’m ready for the day to be over.  And I looked at Datayze today for the chance of miscarriage and that was stupid.  Gonna chant loudly “today you are pregnant” all day long!  

Rants/Raves: Nope

Questions: not right now

GTKY: Are you a snow lover/does it snow where you live? Non-lover over here.  Just moved from Texas back to CO this summer and not enjoying being back in the cold. 
  • @emily1052 I just came from looking at that same site... I’m annoyed with myself and can’t stop the pgal madness.

Estimated Due Date/ Weeks + Days:
    August 25, 4+4

FTM/STM/STM+:
    STM+... number 4!

Still undecided. We have found out every time, but have mentioned not finding out if we did get pregnant again. I have 3 boys, and the comments about hoping it’s a girl after 2 boys were endless.... so I’m sure it will be even more so this time around.

poppyseed!

Upcoming appointments:
    I was originally scheduled for an US on the 30th but called and rescheduled to the 4th. I didn’t want to wait too long but I also didn’t want to be so early that I’d be in limbo if nothing was there yet. 

How are you feeling?:
    Anxious, and so so tired. Also my boobs have been sore, which in my six previous pregnancies has never been a thing, so that’s different.

Rants/ Raves:
    I’m so glad this week is Christmas. It’s a big milestone week for losses, so it will be a nice distraction and reason to stay busy. 

Questions:
    Nada!

It does snow where I live occasionally. I love snow in December, but once we’re in February I’m so over it. It would be fun to have one really big snowfall this winter.
  • @pickle-chips Christmas is definitely a good distraction! I have so much to do I'm trying to ignore the fact that I'm pregnant again. Seems to be working somewhat.

@jaxalia I'm glad the spotting has stopped. Don't be afraid to go in for reassurance if it happens again. ❤️

@emmylou78 Your daughter calling you on Alexa cracked me up. thankfully our Google home doesn't understand my LO haha she tries to get it to listen but she can't pronounce G's yet. Thank goodness.

@Panaceia the only upside of snow is watching little ones play in it! We only get one or two good dumps of snow in late January or February so thankfully it doesn't last long!

@emily1052 when I had my ultrasound yesterday I was repeating "you are pregnant, everything is ok" in my head. Take today to feel all the feels and do whatever you need to ❤️ Sending hugs 

@shoogapoff congrats on graduating the RE soon😌 I also don't like cold. It's like 6°C here right now and that's cold enough for me but we will see negative temps soon. 

• thereisalightthereisalight member
    edited December 2020
    @baby_yoda1986 a water bear 😂😂😂 enjoy your get away, that sounds lovely!!!
  • @thereisalight no idea what it is but its looks like a microscopic hippo so I'm going with it 🤣🤣🤣

• @baby_yoda1986 hahahah 🤣🤣🤣
    I’m pretty certain I’ve seen it on an Octonauts episode with the kids. I like a microscope hippo way more than a poppyseed.
  • @thereisalight I feel you!  The information is great but some days I can only see the negative.  Hope the holidays distract your anxious thoughts.
  • @emily1052 yes, that makes total sense. Thank you! I hope this day passes quickly for you!
  • edited December 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Estimated due date is August 12, currently 6w3d
    FTM/STM/STM+: FTM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Undecided but leaning towards finding out but not telling anyone else. 
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a pomegranate seed
    Upcoming appointments: None till Jan 15. I wish it was sooner
    How are you feeling?: Pretty good. Besides being more tired than usual I still don’t really have an symptoms. It would be lovely if the morning sickness could keep holding off until after Christmas. We aren’t telling family at Christmas but it might be hard to keep it a secret if I’m puking. 
    Rants/Raves: My sister-in-law is having her twins on Tuesday (scheduled c-section). We won’t be able to go see them cuz of covid but still exciting!
    Questions: None
    GTKY: Are you a snow lover/does it snow where you live? In theory, I like the snow. If I don’t have to drive in it and can mostly just stay inside and drink hot chocolate. If I have to drive in it, I hate it. And yup we get plenty of snow where I live. I’ve never lived somewhere where it doesn’t snow. 
  • @jaxalia - I had the same thought when gift shopping - this would be so much easier if the baby could just be everyone’s gift lol - but it’s too early and we aren’t telling at Christmas.
  • @baby_yoda1986 I get the panorama for free because I'm over 40:) I have friends who did the sneak peak and loved it. They said you just have to make sure to follow the instructions to a T and to be careful if you have a lot of males in your household because it can be easily contaminated and come back with "boy" even if it's a girl. The early panorama was the best part of delivering over 40 last time too! I don't know how I waited to 20 weeks with my first!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 4+6?

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+.  This is baby #4.  I've been pregnant, breastfeeding, or both for 6 years.  This will be our biggest age gap.  Current youngest will be just over 2.5 when this baby arrives.  Other kids are 5, 3, and almost 2.

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out.  Obviously too early to tell right now.  Lol

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: baby is the size of a water bear.  Lol

Upcoming appointments: January some time.  🤷‍♀️

How are you feeling?: nauseous, sciatica, tired, bloated, all the fun stuff.  Hahaha

Rants/Raves: bought new maternity jeans.  Amazing!

Questions: not currently.

GTKY: Are you a snow lover/does it snow where you live? No.  Unfortunately yes.  
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    5+1

FTM/STM/STM+:
    STM 

Finding out for sure. We will keep the name/wait until baby is born to pick a final name. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Orange Seed 

Upcoming appointments: December 30th 
    How are you feeling?: Most nauseous and exhausted. 
    Rants/Raves: I feel sicker earlier than with my DD and it’s a bummer because I thought I had until 6 weeks like last time. 

GTKY: Are you a snow lover/does it snow where you live? I live in the mountains of Utah and snow is definitely a thing here. I love it from inside my house I don’t really like being in it for long periods of time. My DD is definitely a snow/cold lover. 
  • @BourbonBiscuits I was literally just thinking this morning that I could go back to pregnancy before loss. It's still super stressful but at least you don't have the trauma of living through that reality. Sending love ❤
  • Oh no @cyanope I hope your DH’s arm heals quickly! That sounds painful. 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Aug 10/6+6

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Undecided! We were Team Green turned blue with our first but I’m more inclined to find out this time around. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: sweet pea

Upcoming appointments: 12/29 doc appt and  blood draw, 1/4 scan. 

How are you feeling?: Bad. 😂 Can’t wait for the holiday so I can park myself on the sofa. I am so tired. 

Rants/Raves: we are telling my family during our zoom gift exchange on Christmas Day. I’m excited for my mom to know. It’s been tough to keep it from her since we talk every day and I’ve sounded so tired lately.

Questions: None right now. 

GTKY: Are you a snow lover/does it snow where you live? I love snow! I grew up with it but it doesn’t snow where I live now. My husband and I are also big skiers. We were hoping to go skiing late winter but thanks to corona I won’t have to miss out on skiing since I’m pregnant. Silver lining of no travel, I suppose. Lol
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: August 8th // 7w2d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ -- this will be number 3 for us
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Team Green - We found out with the first two.  If I didnt have one of each we'd probably be finding out but I feel prepared for either

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Blueberry?  The u/s tech said rice but WTE said blueberry.. 

Upcoming appointments: Jan 15th for first OB appt

How are you feeling?: Extremely nauseated.  Taking Declegis but it's not cutting it right now.  Going to start taking a pill in the morning also to see if that helps

Rants/Raves: My husband is getting oral surgery today so he will basically post himself up on the couch and leave everything to me even though I feel terrible.  It's not really his fault but the timing is poor to say the least.. especially since NONE of the kids presents are wrapped. Procrastination at its best here. 

Questions: 
    GTKY: Are you a snow lover/does it snow where you live?  I love the snow. I live in CT so how much we get depends on the year.  Last year we got absolutely nothing (I'm closer to the shoreline) I wish I could go skiing but I'm on pelvic rest until the spotting stops, but I doubt I would have gone anyway.  I think that might be a pregnancy no-no because of the fall risk.