PGAL Check-in 12/16 — The Bump
May 2021 Moms

PGAL Check-in 12/16

This thread is for those who are pregnant after a previous loss(es)

Weeks/EDD/How many times a mom? 

Previous loss(es)? 

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? 

Any appointment updates? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Any milestones coming up? 

GTKY: Do you do New Years Resolutions, what are your goals for next year and did you meet any of your goals this year?

Re: PGAL Check-in 12/16

• Weeks/EDD/How many times a mom? 18w2d / May 17 / FTM (with my 20 week boy in my heart 💙)

Previous loss(es)? 3 - 1 chemical, 1 blighted ovum, 1 2nd trimester loss due to PPROM

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? Really tired today! Other than that, I am physically ok. I am doing better than last week emotionally. I talked to my OB twice last week and I've been feeling a lot better. I'm super aware of all the twinges in my body, but I'm chugging along while looking forward to the next 6 weeks being behind me. Really enjoying feeling baby move too 🤗

Any appointment updates? Anatomy Scan in 2 weeks - hoping baby is doing good and my cervix still looks good too!

Rants/Raves/Questions? My fiancé just gave me a massage to keep baby and me nice and relax

Any milestones coming up? 2 weeks away from the longest I've been pregnant and everything still going well. And then making it to viability.

GTKY: Do you do New Years Resolutions, what are your goals for next year and did you meet any of your goals this year? I do, but never remember them by December.... I think for next year, I would like to spend less time on my phone - putting it away a certain amount of time every day.
    asf0613

• Doing this from mobile, sorry in advance for formatting

@mimser first of all love your Bitmoji bump! Hoping these next 2 weeks fly by for you and you can breathe a little easier. Glad you’re feeling better this week. Was just lurking last week 💕

Weeks/EDD/How many times a mom? 17wks, FTM 

Previous loss(es)? MMC at 12wks

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? Tired and cranky now. Emotionally a little paranoid this week, mainly because of the cramping I’ve started having this week maybe?

Any appointment updates? 
    Next week I have a checkup and anatomy scan on Jan 8

Rants/Raves/Questions? DH has been super helpful lately which is nice. Im trying to be kind always but my moods have been interesting to say the least

Any milestones coming up? 
    Not loss related at this point since I’ve made it past that, but I’m looking forward to my anatomy scan and feeling baby move too! 

GTKY: Do you do New Years Resolutions, what are your goals for next year and did you meet any of your goals this year? I’m terrible with these. Last year I did not set any because it was literally less than a week after my loss. I know next year will be new and exciting and challenging enough on its own so I probably will not set any
    Me: 29 | DH: 40 
    Married: June 2014 
    TW*
    TTC #1 Since: August 2019
    BFP#1: November 1, 2019 | EDD: July 11, 2020 | MMC: December 26, 2019
    BFP#2: September 15, 2020 | EDD: May 23, 2021
    mimser