August 2021 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

What's driving you crazy today?

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    WTF cats?! Why did you feel the need to fight at 4am ruining my perfectly good sleep! 
    I don't care that there was an Elk in the yard. 
  • Options
    @baby_yoda1986 we live on a mountain and have deer on our property all the time. My older dog has started barking at them all the time. Drives me nuts.  She used to just stare at them and now shes turned into a barker. They just stare at her like she’s not barking. 

I also had one a few years ago try and follow me into the house and scared the crap outta me. 

I’m sorry your cats were upset by the elk. 😂😂
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF H. I got a package of brownie brittle (and other chocolate things) and told him to eat the raspberry filling ones and save me 1/2 of everything else. He ate ALL THE BROWNIE BRITTLE!! Jerk. 

He apologized this morning saying he didn’t realize last night but come on man. 
  • Options
    Ohhhh I have to hide all my treats! MH has the biggest sweet tooth and zero self control! lol
  • Options
    He usually doesn’t like sweet stuff. He is very much a savory food person and usually won’t touch anything sweet. Last night was apparently not that night. I’ve now told him he can’t touch any of my other treats and he owes me more browning brittle. 😂
  • Options
    It never crossed my mind to tell my 14 y/o niece/SIL (yes she’s both lol. MIL adopted her grandchild) that she’s not supposed to tell anyone I’m pregnant. Common sense, right? But no. The very next day she tells pretty much every single person she knows. WTF girl?!? :angry: So much for sharing my own news.  Besides that, **TW I would never have told anyone besides family this early as I’ve had 3 losses.**  I know it’s my own fault for not making it very clear that it’s a secret but I’m still super annoyed at her. 
  • Options
    @jynjer3 ugh I’m so sorry. I’m sure the thought of not telling/having a loss hadn’t even entered her mind but it’s still the worst to have to deal with and I’m sorry. 
  • Options
    @jynjer3 - Oh no! That sucks, so sorry you're in that situation now.

My dog decided to be super restless at 4 am today! Woke me up, I couldn't get back to sleep for at least another hour and a half. She of course fell back asleep super quickly once she was settled again. I love her and she's the cutest but she can be a pain in the butt. I'm so tired and trying to grade papers while I'm tired is the worst. But the semester ends this week so I don't have much choice unless this is what I want to be doing all weekend. 
  • Options
    @dancingnarwhal I feel that so hard - my husky was up for like an hour last night whining at us for no reason - she wanted to be in our room, then out, then back in. Love her to death but I felt very tested in that moment 🙄
  • Options
    claireloSCclaireloSC member
    edited December 2020
    Day late here but how about how I ordered DD a gift for Xmas from Lego back in November and it hasn't even left their warehouse yet? And I'm definitely not going to get it for Xmas now and it was $60!! And their customer success team is like "it will be shipping soon". 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Options
    Also a day late, my youngest (two next month) is getting two year molars and has a hematoma on his gum so he's miserable basically 24/7 and barely sleeps because nursing is the only thing that seems to help him but my nipples hurt too much to nurse all night.
  • Options
    @MrsPyrowiz ugh poor little guy! Teething was the worst for my DD. I swear her yearly molars took the whole year for them all to come in. I hated teething with a passion. 
  • Options
    poor bub! @MrsPyrowiz
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020