1st Trimester
Options

I’m confused! Help me figure this out!!!

My last period was 11/1/20. I have 27/28 day cycles. My next expected period should have been 11/28/20. Nothing came. 12/1/20 I had light spotting, only on the tissue. This lasted a couple of days. It’s now 12/11/20 and fir the last week I’ve been having headaches, my boobs are so sore!!! Nipples and underneath is where it hurts. I’m very tired! I’m wishing I could take naps! That’s not like me at all. If that spotting on 12/1/20 was my period, today would be day 11 for me in this cycle. I haven’t had any ovulation symptoms like I usually do. I did test... it came out white... no lines. I left it be and went back hours later to find it had 2 lines, but it was well after the time limit. 

My question is has anyone had light spotting/bleeding and still be pregnant? I’ve had 4 pregnancies and never did have any kind of bleeding. I had them in my 20’s... I’m now in my late 30’s. So... maybe that will affect it? I don’t know. Just trying to figure out what is going on and if anyone can relate??? Thanks!!!

Re: I’m confused! Help me figure this out!!!

• Options
    Yes, light spotting is common in early pregnancy and it could be a number of things: implantation bleeding, stretching of your ligaments, etc. We have a saying here on The Bump: your periods are regular until they’re not. I recommend taking a test every other day until you get your period or a positive shows up. If after cycle day 60 you still have neither, call your doctor. Or call your doctor sooner if you are concerned.  
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers