May 2021 Moms
Options

STM+ Check In 12/9

How far along are you?

How many kids do you already have? Ages?

Rants/Raves:

GTKY: I can't think of anything today so let's do a gif party! Throw up your favorite gif, a gif that describes you mood, or a gif that reflects your life lately. 

Re: STM+ Check In 12/9

• Options
    19+4

3 children: 14DD, 9DD, 4DS 

Belly button is hurting and I think I got a stretch mark on it where my belly button ring once was 🤣. A very long time ago. 
    I love feeling the baby move! It is my most favorite part of pregnancy. Well, that and I can use the excuse of being pregnant for almost anything. 

Also, I love the two little boys that I care for, but the baby is constantly whining unless he has a binky. And the toddler won’t stop playing with himself in the bathroom! Help! I’ve never had boy toddler problems before, and I’ve done everything I can think of to get him to stop. I literally have to supervise him every time he goes potty. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

How far along are you? 18+4

How many kids do you already have? Ages? One almost 3 year old daughter.

Rants/Raves: I had a zoom meeting last night and it lasted an hour and a half which is about twice as long as it really needed to be and I'm still grumpy about it.

GTKY: I can't think of anything today so let's do a gif party! Throw up your favorite gif, a gif that describes you mood, or a gif that reflects your life lately. 

This is me lately:

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 16+6

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 3 boys, 4, 3 and 1

Rants/Raves: I'm excited Chanukah starts this week, but things are so crazy at work, I hope I get to enjoy it.

GTKY: 
  • Options

How far along are you? 17 weeks 

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 13DD, 9DS, 4DD

Rants/Raves: loving my chiropractor lol! And having so much fun planning the Nursery. Huge fanatic of interior decor! Also feeling a little stressed with everything to plan, buy, etc!

GTKY: me to all of you sometimes lol! 

• Options
    @brynn_mamaof4 ohhhhhh should we start a nursery thread? I love home decor! We probably won't start on the nursery for several months since we need to do our master bathroom first (hopefully starting the plumbing next weekend) but we already have a design started!
  • Options

How far along are you? 16 weeks 

How many kids do you already have? Ages?  4DD

Rants/Raves: @brynn_mamaof4 I'm not a good decorator at all, but I'mm thinking about doing Dr Seuss for the nursery :)

GTKY: I;m feeling pretty grumpy lately.  Last night I spent 2 hours in the middle of the night trying to get my daughter to go back to sleep in her bed.  I failed and lost 2 hours of sleep

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options

How far along are you? 14w3d

How many kids do you already have? Ages? One DS, 14 months old

Rants/Raves: So the word cravings seems to mean something else when you're pregnant, but I don't always blame it on pregnancy, just on enjoying food. I've been craving bread and made some amazing 24 hr loaves. So satisfying. 

@mck388 Almost made up for the breastfeeder who decide to have a buffet at 12:30 am and it seemed at least two hours. Poor kid, I was having a very touch sensitive night and definitely trying to ignore him and roll him into his side bed after 10 minutes. He wouldn't have it and started screaming and I felt bad because my MIL was staying the night. Alsoo I felt a little obligated to keep trying so my MIL would sleep well, even though I was having a very bad touchaphobic moment. 

GTKY: A gif that describes your mood, or a gif that reflects your life lately. 
  • Options
    @gusgus14 I would love it! I know there will be one later likely but it could be fun to gather some ideas and get opinions! I pretty much have it mostly planned.. I just need to start working on it! @mkc3888 I love dr sues! Actually a couple weeks ago we visited an art gallery we like and they were showcasing a dr suess collection, some really rare paintings of characters never published and there was this one piece I fell in LOVE with. It was 3 pages from his planning with notes, drawings/sketches and we almost bought it. We are still contemplating (it’s just pricey of course) but it would be an amazing piece for the foyer I think. I’m pretty sure my fiancé took a picture of it so I’ll get it tomorrow and post it here!
  • Options
    Also would love a nursery thread. I just started a pin board and am excited to get started in Feb.
  • Options
    I'll go ahead and make one! 
  • Options
    @brynn_mamaof4 love it!

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021