April 2021 Moms
Options

MPM 12/7

What's cooking this week?  I could use some inspiration!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: MPM 12/7

• Options
    @kadeephd me too! I’ve got nothing because everything that I cook sounds kind of blah.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Alright I went to the grocery store with no plans or list and wound up with ingredients for:

fondue
    nachos
    eggplant parm

We also still have ingredients for meals from last week since we didn't make any of them, so quinoa bowls may make an appearance.  That should get us through until the weekend.  Assuming I make any of it.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Last night we had fish sticks (DH and the girls like them, I don't) and macaroni and cheese (we all love that  :D).

I honestly have no clue for the rest of the week. DD2's 4th birthday is Saturday and she requested tacos for her little party (just the grandparents are coming over, so it's just the 8 of us), so that's what we're having! And since she decided that she wants tacos, that's all I've wanted to eat. Haha!

@kadeephd nachos sound great! I love nachos. 
  • Options
    Me too, nothing I make sounds good. 

I made the pasta that @theblondebump posted last week, and it was really good.  I'm thinking I'll make Reese Witherspoons chili pie tomorrow, but we'll see if it happens. 
  • Options
    Fettuccini alfredo with chicken and peas
    Sesame chicken bowl w/ broccoli and rice
    Chicken enchiladas
    Steak and veggie stir fry
    Home made chicken noodle soup and grilled cheeses

I'm seriously loving having a kitchen again. This weekend I also made a big breakfasts each morning. DH was very happy!
    Pregnancy Ticker