quinoa bowls with roasted vegetables
    tortellini soup
    shrimp stir-fry
    veggie burgers with potatoes and salad
    pizza

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What I think we are having this week (its a busy week at work and I am getting home later than usual)
    turkey burgers
    spaghetti
    hot dogs
    tacos

We will see...I am pretty well exhausted by the time I get home from work these days
  • Options
    Last night we had pork chops and peas and apples. Tonight was tacos. For the rest of the week we have hot dogs and I think a frozen pasta meal and I’m not sure what else! My birthday is Friday and we’re having our parents over on Saturday for pizza. 

I’ve been craving waffles so DH got some in the grocery order and they were so good this morning. I’d be fine eating waffles for every meal this week. 😂
  • Options
    @bblair24 I’m definitely loving breakfast foods this pregnancy!

in no set order:
    Homemade deep dish pizza with vegetarian sausage 
    bok choy and sweet potatoes with a Thai peanut sauce (and probably tofu for my kids with this)
    vegetarian beef stew and biscuits
    hot dogs and chili
  • Options
    @theletlers same here! DH has also been keeping me stocked with blueberry bagels. They’re so delicious!
  • Options
    happy early birthday @bblair24 !!

Monday DH made a creamy chicken pasta with bacon, parmesan, tomatoes, and spinach - it was really great! Recipe here if anyone is interested in a yummy pasta - (https://www.pressurecookingtoday.com/pressure-cooker-chicken-bacon-penne-pasta/
    Tuesday - salads with grilled chicken
    Wed - PIZZA (had a VERY busy day and rewarded ourselves with pizza)

No clue for the rest of the week! 
  • Options
    @theblondebump, thank you for the birthday wishes! <3 Thanks for sharing the pasta recipe - I just saved it! Looks delicious!
  • Options
    @theblondebump I just put everything to make that pasta dish on my grocery list! Thanks for sharing it!
  • Options
    We finally have a functional kitchen again after a 6mo long full-gut renovation!! Doing all the cooking this week!

Su: Home made chicken noodle soup and home made apple crisp for desert
    M: Chicken enchiladas and mexican rice
    Tu: Chili and cornbread
    W: weekly family dinner at MILs (she cooks)
    Th: Egg roll bowls
    F: Steak stir fry
    Sa: Fettuccini Alfredo with broccoli and chicken

I'm now drooling.. lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mamabee1113 Do you have a recipe for egg roll bowls you can share?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @bblair24 Happy birthday!  My son shares your birthday -- he is turning 2 on Friday.  I don't know what to make for his birthday dinner but I've got a cake all planned out!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mamabee1113 whoa, congrats on the completed kitchen reno! That’s so exciting!!

@kadeephd, thank you! Happy birthday to your little guy too! What a good day to be born ☺️ I have no clue what we’re having for dinner tomorrow either! My mom is bringing the cake Saturday. There’s a bakery just down the road from us with the beeeest cinnamon rolls and I might need one of those tomorrow! 
  • Options
    Happy early birthday @bblair24! You for sure need cinnamon rolls - I now need cinnamon rolls too 😂

The past few weeks have been nuts for us with my husband out of town, but he’s back now & hopefully we’ll get back into a routine. I can’t even remember what all we ate this week except kale salad (with feta & cherry tomatoes) tonight & last night I popped a frozen eggplant parm in the oven and it was delish!
  • Options
    @kadeephd I'll gladly share the recipe, but I don't have the original and I've forgotten some of the exact amounts. I inherited my great-grandma's "eye ball it" measurements for familiar recipes haha

This serves myself, DH, and DS (2yrs old) with no left-overs.
    1lb ground turkey
    1 bag coleslaw mix
    3-4 green onions
    a little ginger
    a good bit of soy sauce
    some garlic powder

Cook the meat through, then add everything else all in at once and cook until coleslaw mix begins to soften.

It's that simple! And we love it! DH likes to add a little Sweet Thai Chili Sauce to his, but DS and I do not.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @goldpolkadot, thank you! I think we all need cinnamon rolls for my birthday, so you should go buy some too 😂 DH made pancakes and eggs this morning so I’m set for sweets right now, but I’m still feeling an afternoon cinnamon roll! 😉
  • Options
    We've been eating turkey everything for the past week. I finally threw away the rest of the leftovers yesterday. Tonight I ate pop tarts for dinner  :D. Tomorrow starts a new day... probably a day that I should actually plan on what i'm making for the week so I don't eat pop tarts and ice cream all week. 
  • Options
    theletlerstheletlers member
    edited December 2020
    @cagncoo12 Depends, which flavor of pop tarts and ice cream are we talking about? 
  • Options
    I am here to confess that we only had 1 of the five meals I posted about on Monday... and that was pizza  :D

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kadeephd you chose wisely! Pizza is the best anyways 😁
  • Options
    @theletlers S'more pop tarts and peanut butter cup ice cream  :D I can't stop. My eating is out of control. 

@kadeephd i fully support that the meal chosen was pizza! 
  • Options
    @cagncoo12 oh man, s’mores pop tarts are my favorite! We don’t buy them anymore because I can’t not eat them if they’re in the pantry and they always make me feel a little sick. 😂
  • Options
    I loooove S'mores poptarts but we can't keep them in the house for the same reason as @bblair24

Pregnancy Ticker