Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TFAS w/o 11.30

**This is a check-in for those with babies/children at home. Please be mindful that the discussion of living children in the WTO/TWW threads is prohibited unless extremely pertinent to your current cycle.**

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Previous pregnancy experiences may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.**

What number are you trying for?

Month/Cycle?

WTO/TWW?

Ages of other child(ren)?

Any thoughts about this cycle?

Any questions?

Rant/Rave?

GTKY: What do you want from Santa most this year (other than a healthy pregnancy and baby)?

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: TFAS w/o 11.30

• Options

What number are you trying for? Second

Month/Cycle? 6/7

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 19 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? I mean, at this point, I’ve lost all hope, so we are just going for it and not expecting anything.

Any questions? Is there a sleep regression around this age? My daughter has been waking up super early recently and she’s usually one to sleep in.

Rant/Rave? Thanksgiving break was far too short, even at 9 days off. 14 school days until Christmas break. 🤣 I created a beautiful play room for my daughter last week and her first reaction was “oh, wow!” 😍 So that made my day!

GTKY: What do you want from Santa most this year (other than a healthy pregnancy and baby)? I’m really into the smart home thing right now, so smart plugs, an Amazon Show, and Blink cameras are all in my list this year!

TTC History

• Options

Month/Cycle? 2/2

WTO/TWW? TWW 

Ages of other child(ren)? 18, 6, 5, 3, 1

Any thoughts about this cycle? Just getting my hopes up. 

Any questions?

Rant/Rave? My 12 month old said his first 3 word sentence yesterday. He has exploded with words this week. 

GTKY: What do you want from Santa most this year (other than a healthy pregnancy and baby)? I have my eye on a steam mop. I would love a treadmill but DH won’t even entertain it because of the cost. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chindimples04 I feel like there is always a sleep regression. 
  • Options

What number are you trying for? #3

Month/Cycle? 2/2

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 4 & 2

GTKY: What do you want from Santa most this year (other than a healthy pregnancy and baby)? A new cell phone. Mine has no battery life anymore.

@chindimples04 - I would believe there could be a regression then.  Mine are just starting to sleep more consistently so it all sort of blended together.

@emeraldcity1214 - Congratulations on the three word sentence.  It’s so neat to watch them acquire new skills!

**TW** TTC History
    TTC#3 since Nov 2020 at ages 35 & 39
    TTC#1 - 2 IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 2 miscarriages (LC age 4)
    TTC#2 - a very welcome surprise without intervention (LC age 2)

• Options
    @emeraldcity1214 isn’t that the truth?!? 🤣 I love hearing their language start to explode. Their conversations are the best!
    @dobbysfavoritesock what kind of phone are you hoping for? It’s so hard when the battery stops working! 
    TTC History

• Options
    @chindimples04 I am hoping for an iPhone 12 mini. (Pricey so we’ll see.) I have an older iPhone from 4.5 years ago.  I have gotten a lot of use out of it 😂
    **TW** TTC History

• Options

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 14/13

WTO/TWW? Tww

Ages of other child(ren)? He turned 5 today

Any thoughts about this cycle? Nope. 

Any questions?

Rant/Rave? I was really putting stock in being pregnant when he turned 5 but it hasnt happened. He isnt a baby anymore and I am just having a hard time with it. He will officially start school in August and it hurts that my baby boy is big. 

GTKY: What do you want from Santa most this year (other than a healthy pregnancy and baby)? A better job for my husband. One that makes him happy and it would help to have a kick ass insurance plan and allow us to pay down debts. 

• Options
    @legendairymomma - I am so sorry that you’re hurting and that the birthday was painful.
    **TW** TTC History

• Options
    What number are you trying for? 2nd take home baby

Month/Cycle? 1AL

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 4.5

Any thoughts about this cycle? Still waiting to ovulate 🤷🏻‍♀️ when I look at charts like mine they are all anovulatory so there's that.

Any questions? None

Rant/Raves? I'm over working from home. My LO's outdoor preschool is over until January so I get zero breaks ever... Looking forward to Christmas in the middle of nowhere. The count down has begun

GTKY: What do you want from Santa most this year (other than a healthy pregnancy and baby)
    To ovulate 😂😂😂

And to see my family and friends
  • Options
    @legendairymomma Happy birthday to your sweet boy! I’m sorry you’re feeling sad. Hugs! 

@baby_yoda1986 Anovulatory cycles are frustrating. I hope ovulation happens soon. Are you seeing surges and changes in your CM? 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 I am... It's all so confusing. 

• Options
    @baby_yoda1986 That’s good. Plus you’re getting a lot of fertile CM so sperm has a better chance of survival. That last BD was perfectly timed with your OPK. Do you ever notice if your temps stay erratic when you have peak fluid? I have found that my temps are up and down pretty dramatic prior to my fertile window opening and then they settle down when I’m about to ovulate. I have an anovulatory cycle in my app somewhere. Let me see if I can locate it and see what my temps were doing that cycle. 
  • Options
    @baby_yoda1986 Here it is. My temps were crazy the entire time. Have you noticed a pattern in your charts when you have an anovulatory cycle vs ovulatory? It might be another sign ovulation is really about to happen. 

• Options
    @emeraldcity1214 I've never had one before. This first cycle AF is throwing me through a loop. I did sleep terribly last night so maybe that has something to do with it? I'll just have to wait in see, I guess.