May 2021 Moms
Options

Monday B*Fest

Re: Monday B*Fest

• Options
    One of my co-workers just gave her two-week notice. I know she needs to make the right decision for her, and her family, but she's on two of my big jobs, both of which are already behind, so I'm selfishly upset right now.
    Also, I have this data analytics job I've been doing for 6 years, last year the client switched systems, and now they can't seem to get the reports we need right. Just got version #4 from them, and finally thought we had it, only to discover they forgot to filter out the test accounts. Ugh.
  • Options
    @mrosek91 Oh no, that sounds like a nightmare!

*Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrosek91 oh man, that sounds so frustrating.

Taking care of two toddlers and a baby while DH is trying to WFH, and two children are doing Zoom school meetings... trying to keep the littles quiet is interesting. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Our potty trained 1.5 year old dog just decided to pee in our upstairs hallway. He isn’t even allowed up there, idk why he went up the stairs and decided to pee all over. And of course it wasn’t in one spot, it was a nice, long trail of dog pee. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    All the baby furniture we wanted from target is sold out !!!!!! Should’ve realized that cyber Monday would decimate supply. Really hoping it comes back at some point before like January