Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: How far along in your holiday shopping are you?

Re: Weekly Check-in 11/29

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: I think I have actually convinced DH to be team green this time around!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: as tall as a Reese’s cup

Upcoming appointments: still so far away 12/21

How are you feeling?: I’m feeling pretty good. My nausea hasn’t turned into puking which is good. My nips still feel like they are on fire most of the time. I’ve been hit with exhaustion this week. By like 3:30-4pm I am ready for bed! Cannot stop peeing at night, and craving fresh fruit.

Rants/Raves: I had a great couple days off with the Thanksgiving holiday, and now I totally don’t want to go back to work tomorrow. 

Questions: NATM

GTKY: How far along in your holiday shopping are you? I just started🙈 I keep a Christmas shopping list on Amazon though so I already know what I am going to get. DH’s holiday bonus comes in next week, so once I get that it’s just a matter of ordering everything after that! 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7-25/ 6 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team green!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a jelly belly jelly bean

Upcoming appointments: us and intake appt 12/4

How are you feeling?: Pretty good overall, mostly just tired and emotional

Rants/Raves: I can’t wait to see baby Friday!! I’m sure the week is going to drag on until then. 

GTKY: How far along in your holiday shopping are you?  Barely started, it’s really not good. I don’t even have ideas for some people. I need to get on it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6+4

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (feels sooo weird to say that!)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: team green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: as tall as a Reese’s PB cup

Upcoming appointments: intake + pap on Thursday. I hope to at least hear a heartbeat. 

How are you feeling?: pretty crummy. It’s not quite nausea but an overall uneasy feeling. 

Rants/Raves: a Pap test? Really? 

Questions: none

GTKY: How far along in your holiday shopping are you? Not far enough along. Had grand plans for a kitchen shelf/counter/water station for my DD but that’s looking more and more like a bday present. I planned to make way too much given my current condition and 8 pm bedtimes 😂
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 1 9w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: 3rd

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: today baby is the size of a tater tot lol

Upcoming appointments: nurse intake appointment over the phone on Thursday. 

How are you feeling?: tired, occasional nausea, some food aversions

Rants/Raves: RANT I am in doctor limbo as I've graduated from my reproductive endocrinologist at 7 weeks after an ultrasound confirmed the pregnancy and I don't see my actual OB until a week from Thursday (I will be exactly 11 weeks). My RE wanted me to get a scan around 10 weeks because of *TW* my MMC at 10 weeks earlier this year. Well, the new OB can't order a scan until he actually sees me as a patient. At that point I will be past the loss milestone and ready for the NT scan anyways. I am hoping when I go for the 11 week appointment the heartbeat is strong enough to be heard on doppler and it quells my fear. 

Questions: I can't remember from last time.... when do you feel like you start to show? Not just the bloat. This will be my 4th pregnancy and God willing my 3rd live birth and I can't remember when I really started to notice it.

GTKY: How far along in your holiday shopping are you? meh, about halfway done with the kids and I have ideas for the others i need to buy for... so way behind
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/19, 7w today

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a coffee bean

Upcoming appointments: Ultrasound on Thursday!

How are you feeling?: Physically fine, mentally a wreck. I don't have a history of loss, and I know it's still early and not everyone has symptoms, but the lack of symptoms is making me nuts. I'm glad my office does early scans!

Rants/Raves: My BFF has been staying with her mom down in SC during Covid, and she's coming back up here for the weekend. Can't wait to see her and potentially share the news!

Questions: No

GTKY: How far along in your holiday shopping are you? We've started. Next on the list is figuring out what to get for my parents and in-laws... any suggestions?
  • Options
    @karacc18 Just looked back at the pics on my phone and I didn't start to really show until about 19/20 weeks (with my first)
  • Options
    @karacc18 sorry about your doctor limbo!! Too bad your RE didn't order the scan before you were discharged from them.. hope you hear the heartbeat soon and can have some peace of mind.  With my first I thought I was showing at 20 weeks - now I look back at that 20 week pic and I'm not showing at all LOL - really started showing probably closer to 23/25 weeks.  Now I'm ALL bloat - I'm probably as big now as I was in that 20 week photo where I thought I was showing... hahaha how times have changed.

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7+2

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: blueberry (the fruit comparisons are dumb - in my experience, blueberries are quite variable in size)

Upcoming appointments:  First US on Friday! 

How are you feeling?:  Really gross and tired, but *TMI* I finally 'moved' this morning after a few days of misery so I am feeling a lot better in that department.  Also I've discovered that that tart, raspberry flavour in anything cold is AMAZING - got a tub of raspberry lime sorbet last night...omg yes.  Couldn't eat my dinner but definitely could eat that!  Now drinking a smoothie that is basically frozen raspberries and juice and it is heavenly.  I guess they really aren't lying when they say that sour things help with nausea.  I highly recommend.

Rants/Raves: I took Thursday/Friday off this week so only have to work three days!! Woohoo! Also custom ordered a toddler kitchen tower from a local small business in October and it is finally ready for pick-up!! Super pumped for my little guy because he just wants to help out in the kitchen so bad and we currently don't have any safe way for him to be up at the counter!  RANT: I have lost a good chunk of my maternity clothes - wtf - pretty much all the staples that I wore the most have all disappeared - all I could find are the dresses and fancier stuff.  I have also lost the DIY felt Xmas tree that I spent HOURS making for DS last year.... I'm so annoyed!! 

Questions: natm

GTKY: How far along in your holiday shopping are you?  Errr.. kiddo is done, nobody else is LOL.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8w4d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Raspberry 

Upcoming appointments: Dec 9th

How are you feeling?: Nausea all day everyday UGH

Rants/Raves: We were supposed to get our Christmas tree and put up initial decorations this weekend but I was completely wiped out from the nausea. Now I’m worried about how rushed everything will be since we won’t get things up until next weekend 😭

GTKY: How far along in your holiday shopping are you? I just bought something for my dad today, and haven’t even thought about anyone else. Honestly, this is quite “early” for me 🙈🤣
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8+4

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: raspberry? 

Upcoming appointments: OB called today and wants to see me on the 10th

How are you feeling?: good, surprisingly very mild symptoms and I won't complain 

Rants/Raves: Storm is headed our way.... It's too early for snow

Questions: none

GTKY: How far along in your holiday shopping are you? Done 
  • Options
    @cammie0526 @canucklehead123 i went back and looked too. For my first it was in the 22ish week range and with my second I'd say 18 weeks I was noticable. I'm hoping around the same this time but my PGAL mind wants to be showing at like 11 weeks so I know things are going along, ya know?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It looks, from my photo app, like I thought I showed around 16-17 weeks last time, first pregnancy. I think I could’ve concealed it up until 19-20 weeks but I vaguely remember people being shocked that I was pregnant at work way past then so maybe it wasn’t that obvious to casual observers. 
  • Options
    @karacc18 maybe you will - I have heard that it is definitely a thing to start showing earlier in your second pregnancy than your first, so maybe it gets earlier and earlier with each subsequent pregnancy! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/23 6+4

FTM/STM/STM+: 6th kiddo

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out for sure 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lady bug

Upcoming appointments: none yet. 😬 I called the midwife here and left a message. Waiting to hear back. They've been crazy busy apparently and have limited availability so if I don't hear back by Friday I will call an OB and get things going there. 

How are you feeling?: I feel like crap. Extremely nauseated, horrible constant metallic taste in my mouth, and severe smell and food aversions. 

Rants/Raves: MIL was supposed to be here 3 days ago and kept pushing it back because it rained, then it was getting cold and she was worried about her cats. When H told her how sick I was she told him to talk to me and see if I wanted her to postpone her visit for a while. I reluctantly said yes because when she is here she sleeps till noon, doesn't help at all with the boys or anything, won't eat anything we cook, and in general is just a pain in the ass. Now she is super pissed and hurt and is blaming us for her not having a relationship with the boys. Wtf?!! You are the one that brought up postponing not us and you should have been here days ago!! 

Questions: Na. 

GTKY: How far along in your holiday shopping are you? Haven't even thought about it yet. 😬 We only buy for our boys and MIL really so it's not so bad. Amazon Prime is our friend. 😂
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    nopegoatnopegoat member
    edited December 2020
    @karacc18 with kiddo #5 I noticed less bloat and more bump around 12/13wks. Pretty obvious around 15wks.

ETA : Just looked through old posts. I'd say it was pretty obvious by 15wks with #4.

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6+1

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ I have two girls.

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: I was team green last time and loved it but I think DH wants to know this time so we shall see.

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:  The size of a pea :)

Upcoming appointments: Dec 21st U/S and first Appt

How are you feeling?: Tired like all the time, like I really don't want to be at work anymore ha ha.

Rants/Raves: It's a freaking pandemic why do I have to be in the office when I can work from home??

GTKY: How far along in your holiday shopping are you? HA!  Far enough to party but I have a long way to go.

BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    (Maine USA)
    Weeks + Days: 6w4d

Just had my intake and it's all starting to feel real. Measured my HGC and am right on track for where I should be for my ultrasound next Friday. 

Story Time: Here's the kicker. I show up to the appointment and a coworker is sitting in the waiting room for her yearly. I have ZERO poker face and she just grinned. I'm thanking everything that she's our school's social worker and knows how to keep a secret. I come OUT of the room and bam there's ANOTHER coworker sitting in the waiting room, which is also right next to where scheduling is. She of course hears the whole conversation about my ultrasound next week. She walks past, gives me a pat, and just grins the biggest grin. I said, "shhhh" and she very nicely said of course. But really?! What are the chances that two coworkers are in the lobby on the same day. 10 minutes either way and they would have missed me! 
  • Options
    @juniperlace tha's so bizaare!
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"