July 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms (11/23)

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms (11/23)

• Options
    Beckyf321Beckyf321 member
    edited December 2020
    Going off @DuchessOfCambridge, who else has a small business or Etsy page?  I’m trying SO HARD to shop small this year.  I ordered some stocking stuffer bath bombs last night made by a local milspouse.

BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • Options
    My husband listened to my complaint about the shitty coffee he’s been getting.  He got a different brand and said he’ll keep trying different types until we find one I like.  Thank the Lord because I could not handle the smell of the cheap stuff.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Beckyf321 we do strong stuff here and love Ruta Maya whole bean. It's soo good! 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 cooking food is literally the worst to me right now. But, I have to tonight. We are doing BLT's. Only thing i really have to do is cook the bacon.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @karacc18 ohh blt’s are one of our faves and we always forget about them. Truth be told, we’re having McDonald’s tonight because the only thing that sounds slightly appetizing to me is a plain mcchicken and those salty fries. My daughter hasn’t had it in a looong time so she will be thrilled. Plus the thought of cooking exhausts me right now. I need to go grocery shopping. We’ve been trying to do a pantry purge because we had so much random stuff, but now we’re getting to the end of that and are looking a little bare here
  • Options
    Ah I’m so nervous for my appointment in the morning. This is the big one to me. Who knows what’s occurred in there in the past 4 weeks?! 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    I had to call the OB to ask a question today and got my u/s moved from next Tuesday up to this Friday.  I’m so excited.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @jessd0117 add me to the McDonalds crew tonight, but I’m getting a plain cheeseburger and fries! 

@akuzreve sending you all the good vibes for tomorrow!! 
  • Options
    @karacc18 yum BLT’s sound delish!! I dont ever make those for dinners so I am adding them to my dinner idea list for sure! Thanks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My doctor finally put in a prescription for zofran 🙌🏻 I spent the better part of yesterday in bed and cried an embarrassing amount over being sick with no relief. I’m currently working from home because of covid and I feel SO guilty for spending every minute between conference calls in bed yesterday. Though I’m also feeling really thankful that I can be sick at home this time around 
  • Options
    Count me into the people who just don't want to cook right now.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    I’m finally on the books for an ultrasound on Tuesday! I’ll be 8w and my PGaL brain is so ready to hopefully see a squish and a heartbeat on that screen. Hoping it calms my anxiety down just a bit.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    McDonalds ❤️❤️❤️ I had a dream last night that I was having twin girls 😳 Really hoping for a singleton, twins plus history of preterm birth doesn’t sound like a good time

• Options
    I’m heading in to my viability ultrasound and I’m nervous!  On a positive note, my nausea has subsided for at least today and I was able to eat a real meal.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @Beckyf321 good luck with your ultrasound