Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 11/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  

Re: WTO Monday 11/23

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 18/11

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole + TI, prenatals, temping, OPKs

R/R:  Finished my last dose of Letrozole yesterday. I felt nauseated most of this weekend which I know can be a side effect of the meds. I'm hoping it was just that and that I'm not getting sick. This weekend was pretty quiet and relaxing. Can't complain other than not feeling great. I'm working today at school and then get to work from home tomorrow since it's virtual parent teacher conferences.
    Then I'm off the whole rest of this week which I'm looking forward to!

CS/Q:  

• Options

@gingermama29 I hope you feel better soon. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: CD16

WAYDTGKU: temping with Tempdrop, CM, CP

R/R: I have so much to do today. I have several phone calls to make for repairs on the house and now my cat is peeing outside his box so I’m wondering if he has a UTI. Which would be awful because we are leaving on Wednesday and I was planning on leaving him at the house. 

CS/Q: Now that we have better timing I hope my temp goes up tomorrow. I’m trying to decide if I want to take tests with me when we go out of town. Or try to force myself to wait and test when I get back. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 thanks! I hope your kitty is okay! 
  • Options
    @gingermama29 I hope you feel better soon! I didn't have any side effects from the letrozole. What is your dose?
    @emeraldcity1214 how long will you be out of town? I probably wouldn't bring tests but I don't like testing early anymore. I hope your kitty is ok. 

Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: a lot

R/R: Another busy day at work so I am looking forward to some days off this week. It will be odd cooking Thanksgiving for ourselves and not seeing family though. I had my u/s this morning and we will be triggering tomorrow night and TI on Thanksgiving  ;)

CS/Q:  none

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @krash_ We will be gone for an entire week. If I get a shift tomorrow I will be right around 10 DPO when we get home. I think I am leaning towards not testing until I get home. Just so I don’t have to deal with any disappointment while I’m with family. 
  • Options
    Hi
    Hey
    Hello again ladies
    Season 2 Hello GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants - Find  Share on GIPHY

Month/Cycle: 41 :#/1 AL

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs, PNV, a little extra vitamin D until the bottle is empty, DHA, CoQ10, and GF and DF diet for me, CoQ10 and a men's multivitamin for DH, hitting the flannel sheets

R/R: my coworker has me rolling my eyes today - twice! Oy. I wish he'd get his act together. Maybe it will be more bearable once we get a new person on our team! Yay! In other news, not having fun with this period and my menstrual cup, but hey, my cramps are basically nonexistent today. Just glad I'm home to deal with the mess. It's pretty sad how many reasons I have to be actually thankful for covid :#

CS/Q: should we be taking ubiquinol instead of CoQ10 or does it not really matter?

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    Whoops, I suppose I should tag people!

@gingermama29 hoping you get good results on the letrozole! Enjoy your days off. You teachers all deserve it!

@emeraldcity1214 hope everything is okay with your kitty.

@krash_ think you'll go for seconds on Thanksgiving  ;) haha
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I’m not sure about the ubiquinol. I’m sorry your coworker is irritating. I’m glad your cramps aren’t bad. I don’t typically get cramps but my last period had me feeling really sore. I’m glad you have moved into this cycle so y’all can start trying again. 
  • Options
  • Options
    I was stuck in a reply box and couldn’t get out lol. 

@emeraldcity1214 I’d say maybe hold out until you get home since it’ll be early anyway (or tell yourself that, then hide one in a sock or pocket somewhere!). 

@gingermama29 sorry you don’t feel well but at least you are off now! I work tomorrow, then I’m off the rest of this week. 

@krash_ Good luck with the trigger! 

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: hio, cm, now bbt, and I bought some OPKs to try this cycle

R/R: I picked up pizza on the way home from work and it took far longer than it should have which made me cranky. I’m ready for the 5 day weekend! 

CS/Q:  I did my first bbt today, so I’ll have more of a chart this month. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @krash_ looks like I'm on 5 mg (two 2.5 mg pills daily). I'm definitely feeling better today. It could've just been a fluke. Yay for triggering tomorrow! FX for you!

@inthewoods23 hi friend! I'm glad your cramps aren't bad today and you're able to be home. 

@emmylou78 I hope tomorrow goes quickly for you so you can enjoy your long weekend! Enjoy your pizza!!
  • Options
    *sorta lurking; i.e. not posting an update today*

@inthewoods23

I switched from CoQ10 to Ubiquinol because Ubiquinol is the active ingredient in CoQ10. Also, heads up, most RE's recommend a WAY higher dosage of Ubiquinol/CoQ10 than any bottle instructions. My previous RE wanted me to take 400mg of Ubiquinol. The new one wants me taking 600mg (he also wants DH taking 600mg of Ubuinol, whereas previously he was on a 200mg dose.) This site has a great explanation of which one to take. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: BD, OPKs, CM

R/R: busy week ahead, full up on homework today and tomorrow, but at least I don't have to leave my house tomorrow. We're trying to figure out what Thanksgiving will look like, and it looks like it's going to rain so whether we're home or with family will depend on if my sister's covered patio is big enough for us to distance on.

CS/Q:  nah, too early in my cycle

@gingermama29 fingers crossed it was just the med and not a bug!

@emeraldcity1214 I hope your cat is okay

@krash_ same here on work and Thanksgiving. We usually spend the holiday at my out of state aunt's house with about 25 of us, so cooking turkey at home for just the two of us will be real weird.

@inthewoods23 sorry about the coworker, but at least yay less cramps?

@emmylou78 we were supposed to have soup tonight, but our grocery delivery came in the late end of the window so soup's cooking for tomorrow and I picked up fast food on the way home. I kind of wish I'd gotten pizza now though!

• Options
    @acleverusername we're just taking 200mg each right now. I've been trying to find this booklet that I found on the RE's website where I got my 2nd opinion but I can find it anymore! It had a whole section on supplements and what dosage to take for benefits. I think it said 400mg. I'll take a look at your link.

@fantasyflyte I'm not sure if it's the extra water or being on the GF and DF diet but my cramps have certainly been more tame this year. I've been very surprised this cycle considering how ridiculously heavy it is. I'm jealous you even have the opportunity to be on a covered patio for Thanksgiving! Too cold here for that.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause