Options

Questions week of 11/22

Questions? We have answers!

Me:29 DH:30
Married:10/2012
TTC #1: 12/2017

Re: Questions week of 11/22

• Options
    Who else can’t keep their toddler from kicking, kneeing, jumping on your belly?! 😩
  • Options
    yellingbananayellingbanana member
    edited November 2020
    Mine is almost 4, and he is actually really careful with my belly. He worries he is going to squish the baby, and I have to convince him that he can sit and snuggle with me.
    But a year or two ago and he would’ve been climbing all over me!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ckmb_1250 DS is 2 and tries to climb on me but we keep reminding him he has to be careful of the baby. It seems to help one minute then the next he is jumping towards me 🤦🏼‍♀️
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    @ckmb_1250 I have no solutions.

My 14 month old practically lays on my head while breastfeeding and rolls around. I usually do it laying down to get a break and he will walk over and throw himself onto me, I have to put up a hand to lower him down or he will free fall onto my stomach.

We play with my stomach and lightly drum on it, singing a song to the baby. If he shows any force towards my stomach, we remind him to not hurt the baby and sing the song with gentle hands. 
  • Options
    ckmb_1250 said:
    Who else can’t keep their toddler from kicking, kneeing, jumping on your belly?! 😩
    My 3 year old finds her way to my bed EVERY night, and kicks in her sleep 😬
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic