July 2021 Moms
Options

STM+ checkin (11/21)

How far along are you? 
How many kids do you already have? Ages? 
How are your other kids doing this week? 
Rants/Raves: 
Concerns/Questions: 
GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving or other holiday dish? Bonus points for recipes! 

Re: STM+ checkin (11/21)

• Options
    How far along are you? 5w4d
    How many kids do you already have? Ages? 2 - 3 and 1.5 
    How are your other kids doing this week? Whiny 🙃 but cute
    Rants/Raves: my house is a mess. We’re spending today trying to get it to not be a mess but ugh. Just furniture we have to put together that will make everything sooo much better 
    Concerns/Questions: just plugging along
    GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving or other holiday dish? Bonus points for recipes! I can’t pick. The traditional thanksgiving plate is my favorite, all those flavors together! 

• Options
    How far along are you? 5wk1d

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 5 boys ages 10, 8, almost 6, 4, and 1.

How are your other kids doing this week? Daddy is home so they have lost their minds. So much yelling, running, and just pure craziness. 

Rants/Raves: My MIL is coming after Thanksgiving and it's already stressing us out. She is such a miserable person and I usually put on a good poker face in dealing with her but I can already tell with hormones that won't be possible. Pray for all of us before invoke WW3 ha! 

Concerns/Questions: Na. 

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving or other holiday dish? Bonus points for recipes! I'm one of "those" people who do homemade cranberry sauce. Always my favorite! 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 6-7 weeks
    How many kids do you already have? Ages? 3 kids; 12 (almost 13), 10, and 3
    How are your other kids doing this week? Good.  We had parent teacher conferences this week for the older two and we got nothing but great reports about both.  The little one?  Well, he’s 3.5 so he’s just feral.
    Rants/Raves: I’m going to be pregnant and dealing with a 13-year-old
    Concerns/Questions: the mouth on the almost 13-year-old.  Oi.
    GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving or other holiday dish? Bonus points for recipes!  I pretty much love all the side dishes except cranberry sauce.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • Options
    How far along are you? 5w3d

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 2 - 5.5 years old and 4 years old  

How are your other kids doing this week? Good - loving all the nice weather we are having!  

Rants/Raves: I pulled my back out at work
    the other day, so parenting these two with a bad back while trying to not throw up everywhere has been a challenge. 

Concerns/Questions: We had a parent teacher conference for my oldest who is in kindergarten. He is having some trouble with his letters and the sounds they make. Gonna have to put a little more focus on working with him on them.

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving or other holiday dish? Bonus points for recipes! I love green bean casserole🙈 it’s just so good! I also love taking all the Thanksgiving leftovers and making a sandwich post Thanksgiving. Nothing better!!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 6w

How many kids do you already have? Ages? One 2 yr old

How are your other kids doing this week?  He’s goooood, just struggling with potty training at daycare - oh well we will get there.  He also slept in until 7am this morning which is amazing!!

Rants/Raves: we’re going sledding for the first time with ds this afternoon!!! I’m so excited!! I hope he likes it - we live in such a wintery place so having fun outdoor winter activities is critical!! (Especially as we’re probably going to be in lockdown any day now - sledding you can do safely with your household!!) 

Concerns/Questions: none

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving or other holiday dish? Bonus points for recipes!  I looooove stuffing - I definitely put more stuffing than anything else on my plate lol! 

oo@daisy528 oof sorry about your back!!  Also so down with the sandwich as well!!
    @nopegoat sorry about your MIL!  Hope she is tolerable!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @daisy528 there is a video on Amazon prime called Leapfrog Letter Factory that my boys love that has helped with letters and sounds. I think it's like $4 to rent or $10 to buy. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    How far along are you? 5w5d

How many kids do you already have? Ages? DS, 14mo. He’s adorable, but he’s definitely starting to push the boundaries more. 

Rants/Raves: I can’t wait for Thanksgiving food! And the long weekend off!

Concerns/Questions: Finally called the OB and have an appointment to confirm the pregnancy on Tuesday. I assume it’ll just be a blood test. Hoping it’s not an ultrasound since I’m still so early. 

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving or other holiday dish? Bonus points for recipes! All of it, but if I had to pick just one it would be mashed potatoes and gravy. 
  • Options

How far along are you? 6 weeks 6 days. Give or take. No ones really sure at this point. It’s been fun. 

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 2 girls...ages 4 (almost 5) and 2.5

How are your other kids doing this week? I’m not even going to lie, I sent them to their dads house. I feel like hell and needed a break. The only perk of divorce and finally a good coparenting relationship. 

Rants/Raves: I’m just ready to feel human again. I’m self employed and so far behind. 

Concerns/Questions: still concerned about the weird dating im dealing with. By LMP I should be almost 9 weeks. But by ultrasound it was a little over 6 week on last Monday. 

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving or other holiday dish? Bonus points for recipes! Green bean casserole and dressing. I’m honestly just hoping to be up for eating this week. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 4w5d give it take a couple days 

How many kids do you already have? Ages? I’ve got 4 kiddos. 14.5, 7, almost 6, 2.5

How are your other kids doing this week? Doing well. Struggling with the teenager. She was recently diagnosed with ADHD and trying to figure out the right combo of meds to help her with it. Because she’s struggling, her grades are def showing it, and I’ve had soooo many phone calls and emails with teachers. She also has a surgery coming up on the 1st of Dec and the emotions of that have her struggling as well.

Rants/Raves: we decided to tell our family about baby on thanksgiving, but I’m dreading it. Like I’d rather just not tell them at all and announce it once baby is born. Feel like at that point they’d have to be forced to have a positive reaction.

Concerns/Questions: just anxious for the darn clinic to call me and get my appts set up. Probably going to call tom and ask.

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving or other holiday dish? Bonus points for recipes! Most only cook it for thanksgiving, but I cook it year round because I love it so much. Give me alllllll the green bean casserole. Close second would be homemade Mac and cheese 🤤 

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    @nopegoat thank you for the suggestion! We just watched it and he loved it. Definitely a great concept for learning! Adding it to our watch list!
  • Options
    @daisy528 I'm so glad! It was recommended to me in a homeschooling group and has been helpful for mh kiddos. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @riansmommie, I’m dreading telling my husband’s parents.  We think there will be a certain level of exasperation and shock from them.  My fil told my husband to hurry and go get snipped several years ago when I first mentioned I wanted a third.  They’ll be excited for a new grand baby, but it’ll be awkward for a hot minute.  And I don’t want to tell anyone in my family except my brother and SIL. 😂
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • Options

How far along are you?  8 weeks

How many kids do you already have? DD 15months

How are your other kids doing this week? She is doing well. 

Rants/Raves: none

Concerns/Questions: Worried about not drinking for thanksgiving. It’s a big giveaway. I’m not ready to share the news. 

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving or other holiday dish? Bonus points for recipes! Ugh dessert. Nothing sounds appealing. 
  • Options
    @Beckyf321 for real. With my dad and my FIL I’m not worried at all. They will just heckle us and be excited. My mom and MIL is who I’m really dreading. They told us we should have stopped after baby #2, and here I am pregnant with #5. Plus being halfway around the world and heaven forbid they don’t see the baby - but of course will expect us to bring baby to them instead of them coming to us. To bad, so sad. And honestly, just once I wished my mom would be excited about me having babies. She’s begging my sister for another one, but I know me having one won’t be exciting to her. 

Sorry, that turned into such a rant, and I could keep going lol.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image