• Options
    The munchies are REAL. 
    Since 530 CST this morning, I've had/
    A pack of poptarts
    A banana 
    Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bar
    2 bowls of left over Kaluah pig and cabbage

And my tummy just keeps demanding more!
    I'm already debating making cookies and cream pudding, oatmeal drop cookies, and tostadas (which is actually dinner, so that won't work) 
  • Options
    @aisukurimsarang +1 for constantly feeling hungry! I told MH yesterday that my former state of being was nauseous, and it is now HUNGRY. I am constantly looking for food; I pack snacks for myself and they're GONE by 11 am. 

I took all the left over (vegetarian) sushi for my lunch today, leaving MH to fend for himself at lunch. Sorry, not sorry. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    And now I want sushi, cooked. With spicy mayo. Because when I'm pregnant with girls, it seems I crave Buffalo sauce. 🙄
  • Options
    Haha oh yeah, my appetite has been ravenous lately! 

I've only been awake for two hours and I've had coffee, an english muffin with canadian bacon and cheese, a bowl of homemade apple crisp and a handful of yogurt covered raisins.

I know I've been eating way too much sugar lately, butttt I don't really care. 
  • Options
    @aisukurimsarang sorry about passing on my craving! I don't know how you're doing the buffalo sauce...just thinking about it gives me heartburn. 

In another food-related confession...I bought cheddar jack cheezits last week and MH finished them off. I almost cried in the pantry. So to soothe myself last night I bought extra Magnum ice cream bars (double caramel and double raspberry), along with 2 new boxes of cheezits, and a "party size" bag of double stuf oreos. I'm with you @theblondebump, I know I shouldn't be eating so much junk but I don't really care. 
  • Options
    @aisukurimsarang that all sounds so amazing- I love pop tarts (s'mores for sure) but have been going hardcore into many bags of white chocolate peppermint pretzel thins- literally have 7 bags downstairs! Also seriously craving sushi, hardcore.. 

@theblondebump I can't get enough sugar lately- trying to hold off because I'm sure I'll have the GD test soon but it hasn't worked well. Yesterday my breakfast was toast, waffles, two cookies, peppermint pretzels. oops
  • Options
    Not the most exciting confession, but I am so over work I can't even handle it. Zooming in with kids and am always opening tabs up to plan my Christmas list while I'm working with them. Need a break noooowww
  • Options
    I’ll get on the junk food confession train...I totally just ordered myself a crispy chicken sandwich, fried pickles, and a milkshake for lunch 🤤
  • Options
    I'm loving this food convo! I wake up every morning telling myself i'm going to eat better, and eat less sweets and it all goes to shit by 3pm. I pretty much have vanilla ice cream every night with melted chocolate, but tell myself it's ok because i warm up a banana and put some cinnamon on it and eat it with my ice cream. Fruit is healthy, right?

My confession- I let DD eat mini cheese balls, shredded cheese and 1/2 a corn tortilla for dinner tonight while I ate her left over Panera mac & cheese. It was delicious. 

@eahayes my lake of focus at work has gotten so much worse the last couple of weeks. I've never had a Christmas list done this early... and most of my Christmas shopping done! 
  • Options
    @bbrahmbhatt, the heartburn only just kicked in for me this week. But even with DS2, when it kicked in at 8w, until acid reflux made me physically ill around 30w, i decided Kimchi and Canjun food was worth the pain...even after that, I still ate Costco pizza until 35w. 

On the plus side, the heartburn literally disappears when you deliver. I had a double meat double cheese Whataburger Jr and onion rings hour after giving birth and was FINE! 
  • Options
    New FFFC... My partner and I just bought our house, and we wanted to spend our Thanksgiving and Christmas HERE rather than in the car bouncing between houses. No one really understood our reasoning and Neither Mother was too impressed.

Now, we're pleading COVID-19 risks, and they reluctantly conceded its not safe (and a violation of maximum gathering size) for me to be there. I'm secretly happy about that aspect of restrictions. 
  • Options
    @cagncoo12 the Panera Mac is amazing!!
    Pregnancy Ticker