July 2021 Moms

Ten Things Tuesday 11/17

Drop your ten randoms here! 

Re: Ten Things Tuesday 11/17

• I’ll go first I guess....

1. I’ve been taking a pottery class for two weeks now and there’s only two weeks left. I love it and don’t want it to end. 
    2. It’s snowing today. Make it stop. 
    3. One of my bus riders parents is really awkward and asks me too many personal questions. This morning she told me to bring my kids over sometime to play. Hard pass. 
    4. My husband brought home 12 jars of Trader Joe’s cookie butter for me yesterday. 
    5. I love the outfit I’m wearing today. Makes me sad to have to put away regular clothes soon. 
    6. Made my first baby purchase yesterday. Hello Bello had a new subscriber bundle deal that included a free gift, free diaper bag, and free wipes. 
    7. Can’t wait to decorate for Christmas next week! 
    8. My husband and I went out to dinner last night without kids. Was so nice to have each other alone for two hours. 
    9. One of my jobs as a secretary at a high school is really boring right now. Much of what I do is canceled this year due to Covid. Makes me sad and don’t like being bored. 
    10. Ten things is hard. 
  • 1. I don't sleep when my husband is gone. He's been gone for 2wks. Last night I was actually tired so I went to be at a decent time. Of course my 1yr, who has been sleeping through the night for a while now, decided to wake up every 30mins-1hr. I'm dragging so much butt today. 
    2. My oldest (10) made breakfast for himself and his brothers this morning. Total win!
    3. 2 more days till my husband is home!! I can't wait to finally celebrate this baby with him in person. 
    4. We are going to need a new vehicle before this baby is born. Not sure if we are going to go the Yukon route where there is room just for us or get something bigger so we have extra room.
    5. I have soo much laundry I need to put away but I don't see it happening any time soon. 
    6. I need to start thinking about Christmas gifts for our boys but they don't need anything.
    7. I just started Game of Thrones. I've become more of a prude than I thought.
    8. The bloat is killing me.
    9. We have pigs and goats that are due to go birth soon. I'm so ready to snuggles babies!
    10. I still haven't called to set up an appt yet. I should probably get on that. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Loading the player...
  • @nopegoat we have about 25 goats to give birth anytime between January 1 and end of April. So excited!!  Not looking forward to round the clock barn checks though. What kind of pigs and goats do you have? Good luck to you with farrowing and kidding season!! 
  • @kfry22 yes! Round the clock checks are the worst.

We have Nigerian Dwarf pygmy mixes and Potbellies. This will be the last time we farrow pigs.

I saw that you mentioned you sell show goats so I'm assuming you breed Boers? 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @nopegoat yes, boers. They aren't registered and we mostly sell them to 4H kids. We had pygmys for a while as well but it was too much to have that many goats. Ive been asking for a pot belly for YEARS
  • Here I go...
    1.  I am so thankful that after 48 hours our power is finally back on after the storm.
    2.  We bought a generator and by the time we got home, power was back on....this is the story of my life haha
    3.  Its snowing....and sticking.  Eww
    4.  We have 8 hens who are consistently still all laying everyday.  Those girls deserve a raise. 
    5.  I had a large breast reduction earlier this year and now none of my new bras fit.  Im freaking out abit 
    6.  Its Taco Tuesday here and I'm excited for dinner.
    7.  Is it wrong to eat dill pickle chips for lunch if I pair it with salad?
    8.  My daughters cat stares at me and I'm sure shes plotting my demise.  It's cold and snarky.
    9.  My puppy Bru is the worst christmas decorating companion.   He loves fresh garland so much...
    10.  My garage is cleaned out and I'm officially parking inside....take that snow!
  • 1. I absolutely LOVE my BMB group from September 19 and talk to them every day. I'm excited to get to know this group too!
    2. I'm so sick of laundry and dishes. Every time I turn around there's something to wash, fold, or put away, and it's just 3 of us right now.
    3. Pretty sure morning sickness is going to hit me just in time for Thanksgiving, so that's fun.
    4. I'm doing this instead of working. Can't focus on work today.
    5. So looking forward to sunny weather in the 60s this weekend.
    6. DS is obsessed with Cocomelon and I can't get the Yes Yes Vegetables song out of my head.
    7. DH and I are building a new kitchen table and the paint for the base was finally delivered. I'm so excited that it will (should) be ready in time for Thanksgiving!
    8. My neighborhood book club is in someone's backyard tonight. Great idea in theory, but it's going to be so cold and dark.
    9. I stopped by TJ Maxx this morning to look for a bathroom rug and ended up leaving with a few Christmas gifts (see #4. MUST get back to working!!)
    10. A chocolate chip cookie sounds wonderful right now
  • 1. I wouldn’t say coffee tasted bad this morning, but I didn’t feel the need to finish it. 
    2. Anyone else dealing with bowel movement variations (for lack of a better way to describe it lol)? One day I am constipated the next I have the runs, and I’d just like it to stop. 
    3. I’m wearing a flowy maternity shirt today because I didn’t feel like sucking my bloat in.
    4. My best friend got me some of those preggy pop hats candies. They are actually pretty good and help a little bit. 
    5. It’s sunny out today but cold, so I am not looking forward to standing outside when picking up DS at school.
    6. I have no idea what I want for dinner tonight. 
    7. I really need to get some new maternity work pants. I have no idea where my old ones are.
    8. I can’t believe that next week thanksgiving. November flew by!
    9. I ordered a new wedge pillow because I am so uncomfortable sleeping lately.  
    10. I really want an Italian ice right now.
    1. I currently have a food aversion to almost everything 🤢 
    2. I would really like a good bowl of 🍜 ramen but can’t justify spending that much on delivery right now
    3. Looking at which hospital to deliver at makes my head spin
    4. I am SO cold! 🥶 
    5. Also looking at maternity clothes way too early but I’m excited!
    6. Going to my partner’s parents on Monday and I cannot wait to have extra hands for my youngest daughter so I can 😴 
    7. My 4 year old asked if we could “get a baby sister” for her today 👀 I asked what she would do if we got her a baby brother and she said “no way! I would go to my room and stay in there for 30 minutes!” 😆 
    8. I run almost every day and my pace is significantly slower no matter what I do, I’m trying to be easy on myself but it seems so early to be slowing down lol
    9. Ordered a big ass tin of decaf earl grey tea and it really made my day
    10. I put on eyeshadow, tinted lip balm, and tinted SPF today, it’s the most I’ve “dressed up” in weeks 💄 
  • Yes @daisy528 #2 has been all over the place for me (lol pun intended). Wtf?! I don’t remember this with my other pregnancies either!
  • I’ll play!

1. Coke Zero (I am not a coffee drinker), started tasting gross to me, so I’m on day two of no caffeine and I’m dragging hard.

2. the bloat is real, thankfully I live in leggings 🤷🏼‍♀️

3. I’m so gassy. 

4. I’m so excited to cook for thanksgiving. We are making a ton of food and delivering it to the single sailors at my hubby’s command.

5. I love living in Guam. I don’t even want to think about leaving, our orders are only for 3 years, but we are hoping to extend to 5.

6. we told our kids last night that they were getting a new sibling. The 14yr old and 5yr old both ended up in tears. 

7. My hubby find out if he advanced to the next rank tom. We are both soooo anxious to find out the results.

8. I’m hoping to get to the beach this weekend, hopefully the sky stays clear. It’s rainy season here.

9. I’m so tired. Currently sprawled out on the couch while my 2 year old climbs all over me.

10. coming up with 10 things is hard!

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I'm a day late butttttt I don't care haha. 

1. I really need to start thinking about Christmas presents. 
    2. I am craving ramen and jolly ranchers. 
    3. I'm having a medium nausea day today and super excited about it. 
    4. I should be working but I don't want to be so I am Christmas decor shopping instead. 
    5. My husband got food poisoning last night so I got to sleep in the middle of the bed as he slept downstairs. 
    6.  I did not feel bad for him because he keeps eating expired MEAT when I tell him not too. 
    7. I am hardcore craving a real pizza with cheese but I can't eat dairy so that's annoying. 
    8. I have a pile of outgrown clothes on my work desk that needs to be packed away but I am waiting for my Ikea order with the bins. Can't wait to get that done!
    9. Watching this season of the crown has made me hate the British royals even more. :neutral:
    10. I need to go buy Christmas wrapping paper to start wrapping presents. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*