Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
FTM/STM/STM+:
Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:
Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:
Upcoming appointments:
How are you feeling?:
Rants/Raves:
Questions:
GTKY: What music genre(s) do you listen to?

Re: Week 4+ (5/22 - 5/31) Check In - W/O 11/16

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5/23 13+2
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Hopefully finding out on Dec 4th
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Jalapeno
    Upcoming appointments: MFM and new OB on Dec 4th
    How are you feeling?: pretty good lately
    Rants/Raves: 
    Questions: Any questions I should ask the new OB on my first visit with her? I plan to ask what her thoughts are on VBAC.  Should I ask anything else?
    GTKY: What music genre(s) do you listen to? a little bit of everything.  I haven't listened to new music in a while because I listen to podcasts more often, but when I was in a waiting room recently, they were playing 80s music and I was enjoying it.  

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• @mkc3888 DH always says i was born in the wrong decade, because i am a big 80s music fan too--Bryan Adams?? the Police?? i mean how can you not love that??

stimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
     5/23 13+2
    FTM/STM/STM+: FTM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: should be finding out within next week!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a clownfish
    Upcoming appointments: checkup next wednesday
    How are you feeling?: pretty okay but started to get a little more irritable than usual, per DH...ha!
    Rants/Raves: work is wild and i am a terrible bumper lately!!!
    Questions: none really!  hoping all my bloodwork comes back great
    GTKY: What music genre(s) do you listen to? everything old and new!  really everything!  my go-to is 90s and 2000s alternative, but i also get down to a good Ariana Grande/T Swift bop, so i'm all over the place!
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 13 weeks
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Matchbox car
    Upcoming appointments: Monday will be my first appointment with new OB, feels crazy that I will basically be in second trimester before I see a doctor this pregnancy
    How are you feeling?: feeling fine.
    Rants/Raves: Rave started telling people this week which has been nice. Rant - DS woke up with a cough and no fever so no daycare. DH took him to get covid test and got the rapid test so now hoping insurance will cover that since he didnt know to ask for the swab instead. 
    Questions: NATM
    GTKY: What music genre(s) do you listen to? pop rocks is my normal xm station. Although right now we in the holiday music season. I don't decorate till aftwr Thanksgiving but music is fair gamr. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 13 w
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: clownfish
    Upcoming appointments: Hoping to have an ultra sound Saturday. We weren't going to but it seems to be the only way to estimate gestational age. 
    How are you feeling?: low pain threshold 
    Rants/Raves: I don't have a dryer and thanks to the crazy hurricanes, Lota I think, it's been raining like crazy and it takes days to get laundry dry. Two words, cloth diapers. 
    Questions:
    GTKY: What music genre(s) do you listen to? Christian praise and worship in Spanish English or Chinese. I really like the Chinese ones, especially Cantonese, so beautiful. And classical and maybe folk, Celtic is nice. And bluegrass if they don't sing. Sorry southerners, I just can't handle it. 
    And of course Christmas, so many great songs. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12w4d 
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: plum
    Upcoming appointments: NT scan on the 25th
    How are you feeling?: so tired all the time
    Rants/Raves: 
    Questions:
    GTKY: What music genre(s) do you listen to? classic rock, because my alternative rock station left town and it's all Christian and country around here otherwise =(

Sorry for not being around for a while. I was busy, and feeling bad, and a little detached from the pregnancy. I fell down on the stairs--everything was fine with baby--but my butt hurt so much and I had to sit so long grading papers. Just ugh. I'll try to be around more but until Christmas break it's going to be absolutely nuts. I hate eight-week semesters.

• @queen_frostine good to see you back and sorry to hear about that fall and your crazy schedule!  Christmas break will be here before you know it!!