July 2021 Moms

*tw* spotting/bleeding/threatened loss support

This thread is to support anyone experiencing spotting and/or bleeding.

All conversation surrounding these issues should go here. The TW in the title applies for the whole thread. Please beware of reading ahead if you think you might be triggered by conversations about spotting/bleeding. 

Finally, remember that most of us are not medical professionals, and even if we were, it's always best to call/visit your doctor with questions or concerns. Feel free to ask questions and voice concerns, but please do not expect anyone here to be able to offer you anything but support.  The most important thing to do is to call your doctor. They can offer answers; we can offer support.

Re: *tw* spotting/bleeding/threatened loss support

• @gadzooks_3 that’s great news! I’m sure it won’t be easy but staying positive until Friday is the best thing you can do. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @gadzooks_3 so happy to hear that!! Only two more days!!!
  • @gadzooks_3 how was your ultrasound? I hope it was good news 
  • @gadzooks_3 ugh! I can only imagine how stressful the wait is. Just keep remembering the mantra “today I am pregnant.” I’ll keep my FX for great news on December 1! 
  • @gadzooks_3 the suspense is so stressful, fx for good news only Dec 1

• @gadzooks_3 it’s completely understandable. Take all the time you need. We will be here for you. Keeping my fingers crossed for two strong heartbeats on December 1 💜💜
  • bkjadebkjade member
    edited November 2020
    @gadzooks_3 i’ve been thinking of you. sending “hurry up and be dec 1st already” and strong heartbeat vibes ♥️♥️
  • @gadzooks_3 I've been thinking about you the last few days.  Fingers crossed everything goes well for you.  Sending good vibes your way.  
  • @gadzooks_3 keeping you in my thoughts!! Fingers crossed for a great appointment 
  • @gadzooks_3 hoping that December 1st comes quickly and with good news for you!
  • @gadzooks_3, I've been thinking about you. Keeping my fingers crossed it was just too early and everything works out with good news. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• ♥️ Not great news, I had my first ultrasound and there was a gestational sac, but no fetal pole or yolk sac. They have me coming back in two weeks on the 3rd, but I’ve been down this road before (with my last miscarriage) so I’m not super optimistic. I’m going to be pretty quiet here until then (what am I going to do with all of my spare time now lol). ♥️
  • @bkjade oh I am so sorry. FX it is just a little too early to tell, and that you get great news on the 3rd! 💕
  • @bkjade I'm praying it's just too early. So many hugs. ❤️
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @bkjade all the hugs. Praying it was just too early 💜

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • @bkjade I hope the 3rd brings good news ❤️

• Sending you so much love. Keeping my fingers crossed for a nice strong heartbeat on the 3rd
  • @bkjade sending you good thoughts for your next ultrasound 
  • @bkjade you’ll be in my thoughts, sending good wishes for the 3rd
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello, 5+2 here. I had some brown spotting this afternoon that turned into pink heavier spotting a few hours later. This happened last week as well. I called the OB office and they said it's fine as long as it's not accompanied by severe pain. I feel as though I am being ridiculous. Just very nervous being my first pregnancy. We tried for 2 years and were receiving treatment. Then decided to take a break. This is spontaneous pregnancy, so I think I'm just more paranoid because I wasn't expecting it. I go for my ultrasound 12/3. Hopefully I can keep it together until then 
    May Siggy Challenge: It's Gonna be N*SYNC!

TTC #1: 1/2019
    Dx: 1/2020 Borderline PCOS
    Rx: Femara &Trigger with IUI
    IUI#1 2/26/2020- BETA 3/11 (AF arrived 3/11)
    3/20/2020- Benched due to COVID-19

• @bkjade I’m so sorry. I hope it’s just too early and that you’ll get good news on the 3rd ❤️.
  • @bkjade, I’m so sorry. I am hoping that it was just too early. Sending you tons of love. 

• @bkjade so sorry to hear it. I hope you get good news but I know how hard the wait is going to be. 
  • So I had a positive test a week ago today and today I had some bleeding. I’m scared it’s a MC. I had intercourse two days ago, could that be the reason? I have slight cramping and nausea still. It’s more than spotting and stained my underwear. Should I be concerned? I have an ultrasound tomorrow but the wait is killing me. 
  • @kelskels430 it could be a number of things, but we can not diagnose you. Many women bleed in the first trimester. I’m sorry you’re experiencing it, keep your appt tom and your doctor will have answers for you. But for now, you are pregnant :). Keep us posted.

M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • @bkjade it sounds like we are going through something similar. Hope our babies grow grow grow. Hugs dear. 
  • @ThePax89 all the thoughts and prayers for you ❤️ How stressful and anxiety inducing, I’m sorry you’re going through this and pretty there’s truly nothing to worry about

• Thinking of you ladies!!  Fingers crossed for you all.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • @gadzooks_3 thinking of you today ♥️
  • My thoughts with all of you ❤️ Praying for good news all around 
  • @gadzooks_3 So very sorry for your loss ❤️  My heart goes out to you 
  • @gadzooks_3 ((hugs)) I’m so sorry for your loss. 

M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • @gadzooks_3, I’m so sorry. Sending you lots of hugs. 

• @gadzooks_3 I’m so sorry. You are in my thoughts. 
  • @gadzooks_3 I'm so sorry you are going through this.  You are in my thoughts and preyers.