Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 
FTM/STM/STM+: 
Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: 
Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 
Upcoming appointments: 
How are you feeling?: 
Rants/Raves: 
Questions: 
GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
~~Signature~~
Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
**TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

Re: Week 4 (June 23 - 30) check-in 11/10

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: I think I’m 7 weeks 

FTM/STM/STM+: STM, DS is 1

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out! 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: blueberry 

Upcoming appointments: 11/17 for dating ultrasound 

How are you feeling?: eeeehhh my head is killing me but otherwise okay. Ive been anxious bc I woke up with like no nausea after a week of intense nausea. Trying to not read too much into it. 

Rants/Raves: 🥴 Raving that I showered bc I’ve been a bum on my sofa for days. 

Questions: NATM 

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? Mashed potatoes! I love potatoes. And butter. 🤤
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    7 weeks tomorrow according to LMP

FTM/STM/STM+:
    STM+ (8yr old DD and 1.5 yr old DD

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:
    def finding out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: raspberry

Upcoming appointments: 
    dating ultrasound next Wednesday and I’m so excited/nervous

How are you feeling?:
     headaches daily, nausea has ramped up a little but no vomiting, can smell everything within a 5 mile radius 

Rants/Raves: 
    Fell off the working out wagon. Going to get back to it this week but last week only worked out once due to nausea getting worse the more intense I got

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
    either mashed potatoes or squash casserole that I make!
  • @mc0303 my nausea is less intense done days too, I try not to read into it bc it could always be worse tomorrow. I'm sorry you're getting headaches too! 
    @marebear15 that's awesome that your parents are so helpful and hands on with your girls. I'm super jealous. How much longer are they visiting? 
    @remi1014 I'm way off the exercise wagon too. Im trying to get out 2x a week and even that is a stretch right now with exhaustion and nausea. 
  • @_orchid_ I’m so jealous of your nice weather!!! It’s gotten so chilly here in SoCal (by our standards lol). I’ve been cooped up for days. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6w6d, due June 30 
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM+
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: sweet pea I think, blueberry tomorrow? 
    Upcoming appointments: 1st appt November 19. Time is going soooo slow. 
    How are you feeling?: Feeling pretty good, tired as the day goes on. 
    Rants/Raves: I made two loaves of pumpkin gingerbread this morning instead of working out, haha. But then I worked out later in the morning because DH had some time off to watch the kids so I could. Win! 
    Questions: none
    GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? probably stuffing. I also really like cranberries, but not the weird canned kind. I make it with orange and cinnamon. Super tasty. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7+1
    FTM/STM/STM+: FTM, but not first pregnancy
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out
    Upcoming appointments: tomorrow (11/12), starting to freak out
    How are you feeling?: mostly ok, just tired and a little queasy, but it's manageable
    Rants/Raves: Rave - Day off, and it's a perfect day for cuddling with the cat (rainy). Had a great time in the mountains and didn't die on our hike, such makes me think I should get back into working out (when it stops raining). Rant - Vacation is almost over
    Questions: none right now
    GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? Mushed carrots - basically chunky mashed carrots and rutabaga with a ton of butter
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6/24; 8 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding Out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: raspberry

Upcoming appointments: 11/16 - can’t wait!

How are you feeling?: still nauseous all the time. Mornings are the roughest, but it never really goes away. Also fatigued and sensitive to smells. I can’t wait until these symptoms subside! 

Rants/Raves: I’m nervous about thanksgiving this year. We are planning a small get together with family, but with the virus outbreak getting worse I’m not sure we should. Also, worried I won’t feel well enough to enjoy the food anyway!

Questions: None

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? Can I say all of them? I LOVE Thanksgiving dinner! If I had to choose those, probably stuffing. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: I think I am either 6 weeks 6 days, or 7 weeks ish

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A blueberry

Upcoming appointments: I have a dating ultrasound on December 10.

How are you feeling?: Terrible. I am nauseous all the time and I haven't been able to keep down much food or water in the last week. My doctor has me on Diclectin and Maxeran but neither seem to be helping much. I am also on an antibiotic 4 times a day, and I think it has intensified the nausea and vomiting. 

Rants/Raves: I am almost finished my Christmas shopping, so happy about that!

Questions: @marebear15 also looking for a coffee alternative. Coffee tastes so awful right now.

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? Stuffing! I could eat just a plate of it by itself. 
  • @gabs90 I hear you on being nervous about Thanksgiving. At this point we're only seeing immediate family, as we know both of our parents are being as safe as we are (if not more so) and my husband's sister-in-law is a microbiologist who works in a BSL (so, an expert). Some friends were talking about hosting a Diwali party, but as they pondered details (likely inside, looking like 20ish people) I just told them we're not going. I'd love to see them, and know that they've generally been pretty safe, but it's not worth the risk. 

@sugarcoateddonut Could they maybe change you to a different antibiotic? Several of them can definitely give you nausea/vomiting (if my stomach is at all empty I'll dry-heave if I take doxycycline)
  • @sugarcoateddonut I'm on an antibiotic too right now 2x a day and it definitely makes me feel worse. I can take it with for so that helps but not much. How much longer are you on it?

@gabs90 @akoros we are doing Thanksgiving my ourselves this year (just DH, me, and kids). I don't think it's worth the anxiety I'd have the day of and the following week to get together with family. Plus also not sure how much I'd be able to eat! We're also skipping out on Christmas Eve and day which makes me want to cry but also nothing to be done about it. Our families are treating this very differently than we are; if they were being more careful though we'd probably still be skipping this year. Next year will be even better!! 
  • @_orchid_ We're just having my parents here for Thanksgiving, and then we'll go to their place for Christmas. Normally this would be my in-laws' "year" for Thanksgiving, but they're going away so my parents get double duty. With all their health issues they're being extremely careful, otherwise it'd just be the two of us. The bonus is that they'll help with cooking, so if I feel crappy I don't have to worry about it. 
  • akoros said:
    @sugarcoateddonut Could they maybe change you to a different antibiotic? Several of them can definitely give you nausea/vomiting (if my stomach is at all empty I'll dry-heave if I take doxycycline)
    I'm allergic to a few different antibiotics so this is one of the few left they feel comfortable giving me. I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to be taking it on an empty stomach, so this afternoon has actually been quite a bit better taking it with food! 

@_orchid_ I am on it until next Tuesday, just trying to hold them down for the next few days!
  • @sugarcoateddonut Glad some food helped! For doxy I don't know if it actually says to take it on a full stomach, I just learned from experience that I need to have a full stomach or it's terrible. *TW loss mentioned*
    For my D&Cs they gave me doxycycline pre-op, and my stomach was necessarily empty because of the sedation. I'm not sure what they gave me, but when I told them how I reacted to doxycycline they added an anti-nausea medication to the pile of pills that did the trick. Not sure if that's also an option for you

• akoros said:
    @sugarcoateddonut Glad some food helped! For doxy I don't know if it actually says to take it on a full stomach, I just learned from experience that I need to have a full stomach or it's terrible. *TW loss mentioned*

They gave me cephalexin, and it does say take with food on the bottle, I just should have read it ore carefully when I was given the prescription!

I am on diclectin and maxeran for nausea. I'm not sure they are helping...but I don't think they are hurting for sure. 
  • @akoros that is a good situation! My bff's parents have health issues and have been very careful so they see them often (bff is EXTREMELY cautious). I'm jealous- our families are not the same. Pretty sure I'm going to completely mess up Thanksgiving food and we'll be eating Kraft