June 2021 Moms

Weekly Randoms week of 11/8

2ยป

Re: Weekly Randoms week of 11/8

• TGIF! I took a 3-hour nap after work ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • @megggosaurusrex I hope you woke up feeling refreshed!ย 

@Omie_Wise Oh what I would give for my mom to come for a visit! We are going to her next month. I am counting the days until I will be spoiled by doing absolutely nothing!ย 

@jaztastic That is so much! So sorry for your losses and all the craziness in your life right now. Hope your family is recovering from the cold. Glad to hear the twins are doing well!ย 
  • Loading the player...
  • @jaztastic Oof, no need to apologize. Thatโ€™s a lot. Iโ€™m so sorry for your losses. I hope you get some time to recover from everything.ย 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ok, dumb stupid question lol but I've always been curious.. I know they say that women show earlier each pregancy that they've had because the stomache muscles have been stretched etc... well what about a women who's never had baby before but has been pregnant multiple times over because they have had many losses? Even though she's never given birth before but has been pregnant 3-4 times over and things have been stretched and expanded to a certain point, will they show earlier too each pregnancy they have or no because they are still a FTM? I've always wondered ๐Ÿค”ย 
  • @jaztastic Iโ€™m sorry for all youโ€™ve been going through. Glad the babies are doing well!ย 

@mindyb2019 Iโ€™m not sure, but would think your uterus would have some โ€œmemoryโ€ of the stretching that has occurred in the past. Like ramzlau, I donโ€™t think it would be to the extent of someone who has carried to term once or more previously, but would likely happen. Also, depends on starting weight and body structure.ย 
  • @ramzlau @klj0228 ok ya that's what I about figured too about it. Similar thoughts. Thanks ladies!ย 
  • @jaztastic I'm so sorry for your losses. I'm glad your twins are looking good and I'm hoping your youngest is feeling better!ย 

@mindyb2019 I definitely think you show quicker after any pregnancy. It's like your body remembers it too.ย 
  • @jaztastic so sorry for your losses.ย 
  • @jaztastic Iโ€™m so sorry for your losses.

Iโ€™ve been MIA this week. I had two super busy 10hr shifts on Wednesday and Thursday. Other than that not too much has been going on. DD (1.5) started this new screaming thing when she doesnโ€™t get what she wants, so thatโ€™s been fun...
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Alright everyone, what are you currently watching or rewatching? I restarted The Handmaid's Tale this weekend and MH and I are also rewatching New Girl! And we love GBBO.
  • @megggosaurusrex have you watched Schittโ€™s Creek, Cobra Kai, Stranger Things, or Santa Clarita Diet? DH and I just finished watching Virgin River (second season will be out in a few weeks) but it could definitely be a TW for some (especially while pregnant).

• @megggosaurusrex me and my husband just binge watched Utopia the other week. Sooo good!! A must watch! Were also watching the new season of Mandalorian on Disney + and the new Star Trek Discovery.ย 
  • @megggosaurusrex weโ€™re rewatching Game of Thrones. Absolutely love that show. Iโ€™m also starting Suits again, just me cause my husband isnโ€™t a huge fan.
  • @MelissaMay82 I loved Santa Clarita Diet lol I was soo sad when they didn't bring it back :( I wanted to see what happened. I also LOVED Virgin River. I watched the first season a while ago now and I have been dying for the second to come soon.ย 
  • I've been rewatching the Vampire Diaries ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Weโ€™re almost through the Last Kingdom. Itโ€™s a genre that Iโ€™m usually not into at all, but Iโ€™ve really enjoyed the show. Before that we watched Bosch and Hell on Wheels - both of those were great as well.ย 
  • @mindyb2019 did Netflix cancel Santa Clarita Diet? I was hoping that it just got pushed back because of Covid. Season 2 of virgin river is coming out very soon, I want to say 11/24 or 11/26 (I could be wrong though).

• @MelissaMay82 ya, Netflix canceled Santa Clarita Diet in early 2019. It never got renewed long before covid started. Sucks :(ย ย 
  • @mindyb2019 ugh that sucks, I loved that show. โ˜น๏ธ

• @MilissaMay82 I know. Me too ๐Ÿ˜” I guess we will never know what happens to Joel and Mr Ball legs ๐Ÿ˜†
  • @MelissaMay82 I haven't watched Schitts Creek but so many people have told me I need to! Maybe over winter break? I watched the pilot years ago and wasn't interested but I want to give it another try.
  • @megggosaurusrex oh definitely watch it! I found the first season to be kind of blah but just wait it out, it gets so good!

• @megggosaurusrex we watched schitts creek at the beginning of April and after the first few episodes got into it! We're slowly watching the last season now (like 1 or 2 episodes a week) bc we don't want it to end!

We just watched most of the show Alone (reality show about surviving in the wild), and will probably start the next season of the Crown next. Waiting for a few more episodes of mandatorian so we can binge a bunch in a row.ย 
  • PSA! the Halo Dream nest is on sale on Amazon for $130
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jaztastic how have you been feeling?ย  How are the twins? My fingers have been crossed for you.
  • @MelissaMay82 I just started Virgin River and am completely addicted!ย 

I love uk dramas like Broadchurch, The Nest and have just started DeadWater Fell.ย  Also loving Grey's which we get a little later than the US.ย