Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What’s your guilty pleasure TV show?

Re: Weekly Check-In: Week 2 (July 9-16) 11/8

• Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5w1d

FTM/STM/STM+: babe #3

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: I can’t decide if I want to find out. We did for the first two (both boys) but knowing that this is our last and having a gender neutral name, might be fun for a surprise 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: apple seed

Upcoming appointments: calling doctor tomorrow!! 

How are you feeling?: tired 

Rants/Raves: my husband is refusing to tell anyone or let me tell anyone

Questions:

GTKY: What’s your guilty pleasure TV show? Hmm don’t watch much tv... we only have basic cable but I love almost every show on in the evenings on abc 

• Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 15th/4+3 

FTM/STM/STM+: This will be #4 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: prob finding out bc I have no self-control, but I'd like to go team green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: v v small

Upcoming appointments: Nov 20th

How are you feeling?: So excited! So tired. This week I have been on the struggle bus, I actually ordered breakfast for everyone today because I just could not. My boobs look great tho! 

Rants/Raves: I am so moody rn and am trying so hard to be patient with the fam, I am having the hardest time not losing my patience constantly which is v out of character for me. There is no amount of meditation or yoga that can help me lol.

Questions: Anyone else having a really difficult time working out? I do not recall being this tired with my past kids. Is it bc I am old now? lol

GTKY: What’s your guilty pleasure TV show? I love watching old episodes of Murder She Wrote  :D

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bkjade
    I feel you on the exhaustion.  THis is also my 4th baby, this time I fall into the AMA category.  I feel like getting dressed  is hard enough let alone trying to accomplish an actual workout.  
  • Options
    marikkita12marikkita12 member
    edited November 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 16 4w2d

FTM/STM/STM+: stm 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: I want to be green but husband is pretty dead set on finding out 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a waterbear 

Upcoming appointments: this Friday!!!

How are you feeling?: absolutely exhausted  plus my patience is really short

Rants/Raves: I started rehearsals for a show yesterday and it feels so good to be back in a room with other people creating art after being away from theatre for so long, that plus yesterday’s win has just made it an absolutely amazing weekend 

Questions: why does time move so slowly??

GTKY: What’s your guilty pleasure TV show? I love Call the Midwife and British Bake Off. So glad there are like 10 seasons of each on Netflix 

• Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/10 // 5w1d

FTM/STM/STM+: this will be my 3rd

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out as soon as possible lol

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: apple seed 

Upcoming appointments: dating scan 11/30 ... aka a million years away

How are you feeling?: really good actually. Really bloated and look 6 mos pregnant already. I know the symptoms will kick in in the next couple of weeks so enjoying this feeling while i can.

Rants/Raves: just that i have to wait so long for my appointment. With my other 2, i had apptmts right away so this is a struggle.

Questions: favorite at home Doppler? (I know it’s too soon now but i think i want to get one for this pregnancy)

GTKY: What’s your guilty pleasure TV show? The bachelorette (really, all of bachelor nation)

• Options
    gadzooks_3gadzooks_3 member
    edited November 2020
    I love Murder She Wrote!  We have a running joke in my family that Jessica actually kills them all and then frames people. 

@marikkita12 I really like those too.  I was excited to see that they are filming the new season of Call The Midwife even with the Pandemic. Have you ever watched Kingdom?

• Options
    @tiggywiggles lol EXACTLY. I'm AMA too!

@marikkita12 - omg yes to be back in the theatre, that must feel so great. I miss music/theatre/dancing/art SO much.
  • Options
    @gadzooks_3 I haven’t. I don’t have much time to watch lots of tv. Around 5 the exhaustion hits and I basically pass out as soon as I put my 4 year old to bed