April 2021 Moms

Re: FFF 11/6

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @aisukurimsarang I feel like a zombie refreshing the election updates. I was also pregnant at this time 4 years ago so at least I've been there with the drama. I was planning an election night sip of wine when they called the winner, but at this point that time could be at any time.
  • Options
    I was also pregnant for the 2016 election! It’s exhausting me even more this time. I’m ready for it to all be said and done. 
  • Options
    @juliebird6, I didn't really even think about what a pivotal moment this is for women! 
  • Options
    @juliebird6 I totally teared up last time too! I was pregnant and holding my 16 month old daughter when I voted for a woman for president. What a moment I will never forget. That election didn't end well, but I am pretty excited about this one.
  • Options
    I had a few sips of prosecco on Wednesday and Thursday when it was looking really good for Biden. Cheers, ladies 🥂

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @kvh22 cheers!! 🥂👏
  • Options
    @aisukurimsarang I love those! I cried during the speeches too. So much joy and hope after such a dark four years.
  • Options
    @bbrahmbhatt, Yes!!! That is it exactly!!! After so much Doom and Gloom and Dystopia and Autocracy... Electing Biden made me feel like a weight was lifted. There's still bad. It's a long road. But, the road is a little less dark and scary now. 
  • Options
    I've been MIA for a week, but just wanted to chime in that i cried more in the last week between the election and the speeches. Then I went on scholastic and bought DD a bunch of equality kids book and one that talks about how she can be the president one day and cried more.  :D