Upcoming appointments: 
How are you feeling?: 
Rants/Raves: 
Questions: 
GTKY: What is your go-to coffee order?

Re: Week 2 (June 8 - 14) Check-in 11/3

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6/11 8+4
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding Out on Thanksgiving! 
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: candied cherry 
    Upcoming appointments: 11/12
    How are you feeling?: Nausea is still bad, and feel like the smallest amount of effort completely drains all my energy, but feel like I am adjusting. Finally starting to exercise/walk and do things around the house again. 
    Rants/Raves: We had plans to go visit my family for December, but MIL has decided she doesn’t want to go and she can’t stay home alone. So now the plans are on hold. So disappointed. 
    Questions: NATM
    GTKY: What is your go-to coffee order? I can’t wait for coffee to sound good again! Starbucks is our closest drive thru so our default. I switch up my order and rarely order the same thing 2x in a row. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 11, 8+5
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM! 
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: can't wait to find out!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: peanut 
    Upcoming appointments: 11/30 I have 3 appointments back to back. First I have the 12 week ultrasound, then meeting with the high risk OB and then my regular OB
    How are you feeling?: nauseous all the time. PGAL brain is still pretty rough but getting better with every week
    Rants/Raves: thank god for zofran
    Questions: anyone else either horribly constipated or having diarrhea and there is no in between or just me?
    GTKY: What is your go-to coffee order? Nitro cold brew with dark coco almond milk foam 😍
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 8th (changed from the 11th)
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out for sure!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Blackberry
    Upcoming appointments: next week!
    How are you feeling?: I feel like absolute garbage. I don’t remember feeling this tired/gross last time, but maybe because I have a kid now it’s amplified? Gosh. Can’t wait till the 2nd trimester! 
    Rants/Raves: my birthday is coming up and I’m looking forward to a weekend away (locally) with my little fam! 
    Questions: natm 
    GTKY: What is your go-to coffee order? Americano Misto! Red cups are coming soon - I’ll have to go grab one when they’re out! 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 11th, 8w5d
    FTM/STM/STM+: FTM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Hell ya to team finding out! 
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A gummy bear.
    Upcoming appointments: On Monday Nov 9th is my first U/S. Im excited but oh so much anxiety and nerves due to my PGAL brain.  
    How are you feeling?: Been feeling like crap lately. Alot of dizziness headaches and super tired.
    Rants/Raves: Man I feel like my body is falling apart from pregnancy already lol. Its always some new weird symptom or something wrong with my body. Pregnancy glow my ass 😆 
    Questions: None
    GTKY: What is your go-to coffee order? In the winter around Christmas time I like the eggnog latte's and in the summer I like to have the cold Caramel Frappuccino. Both from Starbucks. 

@ruemcclanahan Omg girl!! I feel ya on the tummy issues. I have no in between either. Its either really bad diarrhea or constipation. No happy medium. Glad it isn't just me lol 

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Technically June 11, but I wont deliver later than 5/28/21/ 9 weeks today
    FTM/STM/STM+: stm+ babies #3 and #4 due
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: still deciding if we want to be team green or find out. Before we knew we were having twins, we were team green.
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: gumball
    Upcoming appointments: December 2 and I will have my NT scan around that time too
    How are you feeling?: Some days very nauseous others just queasy. Still have 0% energy to do anything. 
    Rants/Raves: none
    Questions: 
    GTKY: What is your go-to coffee order? I love my starbucks and everyone knew me by name at my local spot, but since 3 weeks ago i have not been able to drink coffee without it making me sick. The vanilla sweet cream cold brew is my favorite there. Anywhere else I just get a vanilla iced coffee with almond milk no sugar.