March 2021 Moms
Options

Weekend R/R, UO, FFC, plus Halloween!

treebageltreebagel member
edited October 2020 in March 2021 Moms
Anyone doing anything fun this weekend? Rants or raves? Unpopular opinions? Confessions? Halloween pics? Just a post for some random weekend fun! 
Me: 30   DH: 29
Together: 3/2007
Married: 5/30/2015
BFP #1: 9/14/2015
EDD: 5/20/2016

Re: Weekend R/R, UO, FFC, plus Halloween!

• Options
    nothin crazy going on here... taking DS trick or treating just on our block. FFC we just got his costume this morning 😂 DH and he got matching minions costumes. 
  • Options
    Super down this weekend. So many new Covid infections so no Halloween anything. Also, new restrictions like only four people can be invited to your home at one time. Had to get some dental work done and it was traumatic. Have to return to work on Monday and two of my students are quarantined because they’re positive. Total bummer. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @redselig ugh I am so sad to hear all that 😞 Dental work is awful on a good day so I’m sorry you had a traumatic experience. I hope your weekend turns around for you 
  • Options
    @treebagel thanks for reading my rant. 🙂I’m glad you got to take DS trick or treating. One thing about living abroad is that you miss simple things like trick or treating in the neighbourhood. And Covid just makes it worse. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @redselig it's hard all around. We went to my sister-in-law's for dinner and to see our niece go trick or treating despite covid being on the rise here. Most of the family isolates and the 2 that don't had it months ago. Not that they're out bar hopping, but he runs a big company in Boston so he's at work daily. 
    Rant: all the pregnancy pants I have are very thin and it's too cold to wear summer clothes. The jeans I bought hit right across the bump and make sitting unbearable. I have a couple pairs of thicker pants that still fit, but still not all that comfy for much longer. 
    Rave: while hubby is still playing a LOT of Red Dead Redemption, at least he's being more responsive to my needs and usually comes to help me within 5 minutes of me asking. That's really helpful and a big improvement to him not even seeing my messages for an hour until I go down into his man cave and pester him. 
    Unpopular opinion: bacon is still nasty. 
  • Options
    @redselig sounds like a rough weekend, I’m so sorry! Hope the week goes better for you ❤️

We went to our church’s trunk or treat and it was enough activity that we decided to forego going around the neighborhood. I left some candy out in cellophane bags on our front steps and it was all gone by the time the night was over so I’m hoping that means the neighborhood kids had a good enough time. 

Here’s rapunzel:

TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Also I guess my confession is I wish our BMB was a little more active but also sometimes I can’t think of fun thread ideas/topics so I guess I can’t complain lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Options
    @manillabar SAME lolll it’s sooo slow
  • Options
    @treebagel @manillabar @juliebeannn I agree - March just seems to be a smaller crew and we're slower overall. I'm sure we'll get a few crazies trying to join a PG when we've never even seen them post before haha! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @treebagel @manillabar I noticed that too! This is the slowest Bump group I've been a part of.  But I think maybe it's a good thing -- it'll keep all the crazy out and we can have a nice small group transition over to fb whenever we decide we're ready for that.
    That’s a good point. At least there’ll be no confusion who the regulars are when that time comes lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Options
    In my last BMB there were many very opinionated people. That proved to be very interesting 😂
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Huge rant: can only eat soft food and liquids until Friday because of the dental work. I would have never agreed to the dental work if I knew this would be the result. 😑
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @redselig Cheesecake is a soft food...just saying. ;-)
  • Options
    @kloe818 Had soup and creme brulee for lunch. Saving cheesecake for tomorrow. 😆
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thinking of all the American bumpees! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @redselig I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR CREME BRULEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! None of my local restaurants has it right now! @#$%^&*LOL

Also, hubs and I voted absentee this year and confirmed everything was received last week. 
  • Options
    Oh goodness...where to start! Today was such a sh*t show lol. Plus, the election on top of it is just pushing me over the edge. My confession: I took a bath this evening....and brought my white cheddar popcorn with me . My boyfriend was like 'really?' and I just gave him the look. We both had a good laugh later when I was like, 'oh no, I forgot my popcorn' and had to run to the bathroom 😂. 
    I've also been a bit bummed at the speed of this group, but then again I've been meaning to log in for the last week and just haven't been able to. 
  • Options
    @sunny_native14 is it the Smartfood popcorn? Would love to get my hands on some of that! 

2020 election mood

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @redselig Yassss! My absolute favorite snack/lunch/dinner lol