May 2021 Moms
Options

2nd Trimester Dance Party

Welcome to the 2nd Trimester, Ladies!! Post you due date and favorite dancing gif when you hit 14w! 

Re: 2nd Trimester Dance Party

• Options
    @brynn_mama I thought it started at week 13 too but both the bump and Ovia tell me I still have another week left of the first trimester (I hit 13 weeks yesterday). What the crap? I’m fairly sure my OB has second tri starting at 13 weeks. The internet seems split on 13 vs 14 🤷‍♀️
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gusgus14 in my mind... I’m going to go with 13 weeks. I’ve been dying to mentally make it to the 2nd trimester lol. Hoping all the nausea goes away or a good part of it. I can’t push it back (even though it makes no difference... I’m just mentally prepared!)
  • Options
    @mimser 15 weeks?! Wow I have literally never seen that 😱 things were much less complicated 13 years ago 😆😆
  • Options
    @gusgus14 woooo congrats!! 
  • Options
    I am gonna party too, cuz I am 13 weeks 2 days. I feel like 2nd tri is here XD 
  • Options
    Here you go @ruby0902 ;)

• Options
    Yessssss, thank you @gusgus14!! 😁😍
  • Options
    @ruby0902 took me a long time to figure it out yesterday. What worked for me is save the gif, then go to the toolbar above the place you're typing and click on the arrow beside the last icon (photo icon) and click choose files and select your gif.