Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday 10/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: what is one little known fact about you?

Re: TWW Friday 10/30

• Options

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 

Testing: BFN yesterday, I’ll test again tomorrow morning

R/R: Happy freaking Friday! ❤️ This has been the longest freaking week ever! DH was ready for work today when he got called to do a shuttle run, but not until 10:30. He asked if he should go in early. Uh, yes, I need you to leave me alone. 🤣🤣🤣 My mornings are full of Zooms. Bye, love you. 🤣 

CS/Q: none

GTKY: what is one little known fact about you? I had heart surgery at 18.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/3

Timing: solid

Typical LP length: 11- 13 days

Testing: 7th or 8th of Nov

R/R: I’ve thrown my shoulder out and can’t get into physio until Tuesday 😫 

CS/Q: none - got CH today

GTKY: what is one little known fact about you? I did musical theatre in highschool and am actually very theatrical and a huge ham in front of any audience (this is little known because ppl at my work think I’m always so serious all the time) 

@chindimples04 lol I love that “uh yes” 😂 hands down would have also kicked DH out early as well. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 Yayy crosshairs! What annoyed me was he WOKE ME UP to ask. Go to work, bye. 
    TTC History

• Options
    @chindimples04 no he didn’t!! Hope your coffee is strong this morning 🥴
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD20/4DPO

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: maybe around 10DPO. I bought some yesterday because I doubt I can hold out. 

R/R: Its snowing again. Luckily just flurries right now. I can’t seem to keep my house warm enough and when I turn the heat up it gets too warm so I can’t seem to find a good in between. My puppy hates going outside to pee and poop and will hold it until I let him back in. 😑 So I ordered him a down jacket last night.  

CS/Q: My Tempdrop sensor seems to have bit the dust this week. I’m just glad I saw a shift before it happened. I may try to use a regular BBT 😑 to at least see the pattern. My Tempdrop temps are a degree higher than my regular BBT temps so the data will be so inaccurate. 

GTKY: what is one little known fact about you? I was a dancer for almost 20 years. I did ballet, modern, tap, and jazz. I danced in a local company right out of high school for a few seasons.  

• Options
    @chindimples04 sorry about the BFN. 

@canucklehead123 I hope your shoulder feels better. That sounds awful. 

• Options
    @chindimples04 sorry about the BFN. And how dare YH! Woke you up! He better bring you a coffee today!
    @canucklehead123 sorry about your shoulder. I hope you can get some relief before Tuesday. Does Tylenol or Ibuprofen help at all?
    @emeraldcity1214 if they ground is getting cold his feet might be cold. You could put some straw down on the ground so it's not so cold and try to train him to go in that spot. 

Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: not unless AF is late

R/R: I got a full nights sleep and I don't have any meeting today! I still have some work stuff I need to get done but I have all day to do it. MH and I are going to get lunch together too. Sometimes WFH isn't so bad. 

CS/Q: none

GTKY: what is one little known fact about you? I have webbed toes. My second and third toes on both feet are webbed. 

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @emeraldcity1214 I was a competitive dancer growing up and trained under three former professional ballerinas. Ballet/pointe was always my favorite! ❤️
    @krash_ I really don’t mind working from home, either! Yayy for a meeting free day!
    TTC History

• Options
    @emeraldcity1214 and @chindimples04 add me to the former competitive dance crew!! Ballet was (still is) also my favourite! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 love it! I miss my ballet days so much. 
    TTC History

• Options
    @chindimples04 have you ever taken adult classes?  I have dabbled periodically and always enjoy myself so much (but um usually can barely walk afterwards).  Tried a virtual barre at the start of lockdown with one of my childhood teachers... woof that was difficult!  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @krash_ I may have to try that. I feel bad for him because he is so small so I know he gets cold fast. 

@chindimples04 and @canucklehead123 There is a studio in town that has adult classes. I used to take some adult classes in college too. I miss it sooo much. I would like to take a modern or jazz class these days with a little ballet. My technique would be so bad at this point. So I would need to ease into ballet. 😆
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 @canucklehead123 well, I needed to reminisce, so enjoy this throwback to when I performed with our local symphony orchestra. 😍 All the adult classes here are hip hop or modern. I need a good old fashion ballet class with LOTS of barre!

TTC History

• Options
    @chindimples04 I love the tutus. 😍