May 2021 Moms

Re: UO 10/29

• Options
    I don't understand beer.
    I partake of and enjoy wine, cocktails, and liqueur. I do not enjoy, but I understand liquor.
    I cannot comprehend the appeal of beer.
  • Options
    @mrosek91 100% with you on do not understand beer. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't like beer but some people actually enjoy the taste and it can be a whole hobby so I can see the allure. 

• Options
    I like beer! 🙋🏻‍♀️ But it has to be fancy beer. Brewdog Elvis Juice all the way!
  • Options
    I like sours but any other beer is disgusting. I don’t like wine. I’ll do a rose or a Pinot Grigio occasionally but mostly I think it’s gross.
  • Options
    @gusgus14 no wine??? omg.  im also a beer snob and enjoy a lot of the crafty stuff.
    liquor not so much for me.
  • Options
    I can't stand the smell permeating a room after a couple of hours of a group drinking beer. Definitely a turn off to alcohol for me, I don't feel like I'm missing anything by being a non drinker. 
  • Options
    @littlelibelula you’re not missing anything! Drunk people smell terrible! 😂
  • Options
    spartan4lifespartan4life member
    edited October 2020
    I love beer! But it has to be a craft beer, not any of that water like bud lite or Miller...yuck! Before DS, DH and I spent way too much time and money visiting different breweries and tasting different beers. I'm now more of a wine drinker because we don't drink very often (obviously none now) so it's easier to get through a small glass of wine than a whole beer. Also not a liquer fan at all.
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    I love beer but don’t drink it often! I was more of a red wine girl and I like a good glass of whiskey. My family owns a brewery here that has blown up, lots of restaurants now carry there beer. So I’m kinda surrounded by it at all times lol. 
  • Options
    I’m not a huge fan of beer. I like reds cherry apple ale but not many others. I much prefer mixed drinks 

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021