Babies on the Brain
Options

Waiting Room Wednesday 10/28

***General TW that this thread might contain discussions mentioning MC and loss.*** 

Welcome to Waiting Room Wednesday! You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on not TTC and connect with others who are in the same boat. TTC can be a long journey, and having to wait makes it feel even longer -- even if it is for a good reason. 

I invite you to resurrect this thread at any point in the month if you have something to say. Treat this like an ongoing conversation. 

When do you think you will start TTC? 

What brings you to WRW?

Any R/R?

GTKY: What’s your favorite Halloween candy?

Re: Waiting Room Wednesday 10/28

• Options
    When do you think you will start TTC? Shhh... I actually think I might be pregnant 🤦‍♀️ I’ve previously mentioned there have been some drunken “let’s go for its” well, I started cramping pretty badly a couple of days ago and thought I was probably due to start soon. So I pulled up my cycle tracking app and realized not only had we DTD on my expected ovulation date but that my period wasn’t due for a week. Either I ovulated late, and that’s what the cramping was, or that was implantation cramping. So that’s fun lol I am supposed to be an adult. Jesus Christ.

What brings you to WRW? Babies 😍

Any R/R? I want a vacation 

GTKY: What’s your favorite Halloween candy? Will I get thrown out of the group if I say candy corn? 
  • Options
    @doodleoodle ah! That’s exciting! Are you still experiencing cramping? Candy corn is ok in very small amounts, but also I don’t like marshmallows, so I might not be the person to listen to. Lol

I didn’t realize it was Wednesday already and then I saw the note about tb maintenance and didn’t think we could post today. 

When do you think you will start TTC? Probably a year out from now. I feel partly relieved and partly disappointed 

What brings you to WRW? Thinking about ttc #2 

Any R/R? It’s been a long time since I lived in a house (vs an apartment). There’s so much winterizing and autumn work to do. It occurred to me all of my neighbors keep the street tidy in front of their houses. Oops! I’ll get right on that 😅

GTKY: What’s your favorite Halloween candy? I don’t know there’s so many to choose! I want to say almond joy. But also: kit kat’s, snickers, and reeses. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tumbleweed-1 no cramping but there is a feeling like RLP an ovarian cyst every so often which was my first clue I was pregnant with #3. It could just be an ovarian cyst though! I mean, historically i’ve only ever actually been pregnant when I had no clue so I’m probably not. 😂

Your neighbors clean the street in-front of their houses?! What do you mean? Suddenly occurred to me we could be offending the entire neighborhood lol

Raw marshmallows are disgusting. And I love that your favorite candy is 4 separate kinds of candy lol
  • Options
    I promise I didn’t drop the ball again! Like @tumbleweed-1 said, there was maintenance and every time I came on to post, it was still down. Sorry!

@doodleoodle congratulations? Maybe? Lol yasss I actually like candy corn and don’t understand the hate! 

@tumbleweed-1 I’m also confused about this street cleaning? I get completely what you mean on the “partly relieved, partly disappointed”

When do you think you will start TTC? 
    anytime between now and July 2021 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

What brings you to WRW?
    people in the same mind frame 

Any R/R?
    I was in the hospital on Sunday because of this no energy thing. The doctors came up with nothing. I have no idea what’s going on but I’m really tired of it. Honestly? It’s made me like, a bit grateful we’re not trying/don’t have kids because by the time I get home from work I have NO energy to do anything (laundry, cleaning, cooking) etc and it’s making me feel awful about myself but I’m trying to be kind to myself. It’s not a forever thing. Hopefully. And I feel awful for saying I’m glad we’re not trying/have kids right now because it’s something I’ve always wanted. I still want it but not right this minute. Does that make sense? 

GTKY: What’s your favorite Halloween candy?
    I’m going with tumbleweed because I can’t choose a favourite. Kit Kat’s, Twix, and Milky Ways all the way 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    I honestly just thought it was my Wednesday to start it? Lol oops.

I’d be happy to have another baby. I’d just kick myself for not being a mature responsible adult and paying off a debt first. Good news is it would be paid before baby was born if I am KU. 

You poor thing! And I’m sure they checked your iron?
  • Options

Hello! New to this board, but not new to TB. I didn’t think I would come back here to be honest… but I just can’t stop thinking about TTC!!!!!!!! I hope you guys will have me.

@doodleoodle Hi! That’s super exciting about possibly being KU. I also had no clue I was pregnant until I took a test. I love a handful of candy corn mixed in with peanuts! It’s like a payday candy bar lol.

@tumbleweed-1 Omg, our house is a freaking mess too and I feel so bad about it. But also… the weeds and piles of leaves don’t bug me. I just worry one of my neighbors is going to get mad. (Also, love me an almond joy!)

@jackie_dunny Hi. Sorry to hear about the lack of energy. Since I’m new here, I don’t know your history. Is this a new symptom for you? Could you be experiencing SAD (seasonal affective disorder)? I know I have SAD and it’s usually the worst this time of year. I also work 10 hours days, so having zero energy is my norm lol.

When do you think you will start TTC? We will probably start trying in Dec. But I’ve been wanting to start trying for a few months now! I just really don’t want to have a summer baby… however dumb that sounds.

What brings you to WRW? I just need to connect with people that are itching to have a baby! I’ve met so many great people on TB that I thought I would start this journey all over again here.

Any R/R? Stuck at work, bored, waiting for the clock to hit 5:30. I hate that I’m either running around super busy or just sitting here sooo bored. Being bored gives me too much time to lurk TB lol.

GTKY: What’s your favorite Halloween candy? Either Twix or Snickers

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    Welcome @LJMoon6 ! I’m definitely going to try candy corn with peanuts. Yum. With my most recent baby I literally only took a test because I had my annual pap scheduled for the next day and I knew they’d make me test lol

not wanting a summer baby makes total sense to me! 
  • Options
    Street cleaning- as in sweeping the leaves, acorns, etc debris to make sure there’s still ample room for side street parking. I’ve noticed that when I stand at my driveway and look each way down the street, I’m the only house with leaves all over the place, weeds growing on the edge, etc. 

@LJMoon6 welcome! The more the merrier! We are a small group. Your candy corn + peanuts idea makes me think that candy corn trail mix would be good. 
  • Options
    I’ve posted and ghosted 🙈 idk if anyone else had this issue but this board just wouldn’t load for me! The other ones would, just not BOTB. I thought it had gotten deleted for a second because it was too slow 😂

@doodleoodle I’m assuming they checked too but I have no idea lol but I’m finally feeling better now so wahoo! 

@LJMoon6 welcome! Your username looks familiar. Were you on TTGP a few years ago? I’ve been on this board for a couple of years now so I on and off lurk that board because this one is too slow lol yes, this is new for me but no it’s not SAD. I do have anxiety and depression (managed) so I know it isn’t that. I’m starting to think it was just stress from my rubbish job 😂 not wanting a summer baby makes sense! Everyone has their different reasons for being here (: 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    Sorry I posted and then completely ghosted for weeks on end lol. Work has been sooooo busy! I'll be back next week, hopefully!
    @jackie_dunny Yes, I was active on the TTGP board a few years ago. I think I was on there for a year and a half? Idk anymore. I can't wait to get back over there and start doing the damn thing!
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022