April 2021 Moms
Options

Healthy Habits/Workout Check-In w/o 10/28

What's your goal for this week? How's it going?

What's been a struggle this week? What's a success this week?

GTKY: donut flavor choice? 

Re: Healthy Habits/Workout Check-In w/o 10/28

• Options
    What's your goal for this week? How's it going? My goal was to make better food choices and to work out at least 3 times this week. I've been doing ok with food for most of the day, but we had taco bell one night and Chinese last night so that could be better. I haven't worked out yet this week...baby steps I guess. 

What's been a struggle this week? What's a success this week? I've been pretty tired and I've had a lot of headaches, so doing anything once I come home from work has felt like a monumental task. My success is that I've been packing healthy snacks and making sure I get my protein and calcium. 

GTKY: donut flavor choice? I like a good old fashioned donut. Just plain usually, or pistachio or blood orange. MMMMM
  • Options
    What's your goal for this week? How's it going? My goal is to work out 4x - so far I'm at 2, so I have to get going and finish it out!

What's been a struggle this week? What's a success this week? Still struggling a little to get motivated to cook. By the end of the day, I just don't feel like it, which is hard because I love cooking! 

GTKY: donut flavor choice? Probably just a frosted with sprinkles, or Boston creme.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What's your goal for this week? How's it going? My goal is to always eat better and it's not going great, but definitely getting more protein in! I just have so much less energy to really care with baby #2 than I did with baby #1..

What's been a struggle this week? What's a success this week? Struggle is just so tired in the mornings, but it is what it is! success is going on way more walks with DS and I love when he walks with me- secretly love tiring him out :)

GTKY: donut flavor choice? Any kind of the cake donut types- I could seriously eat a dozen donuts no problem
  • Options
    What's your goal for this week? How's it going?  Goal has been to get on the peloton as much as I could this week - it's Thursday and I haven't been on since Sunday, so I guess it's not going well! 

What's been a struggle this week? What's a success this week? Work has just been so busy and then I have to run to pick up DD at 5pm, so unless i can find a quick 20 mins it's not happening :/  It's been SO much harder to squeeze in a workout this time around with a toddler in the mix..

GTKY: donut flavor choice? Not normally a huge donut fan, with the exception of a couple Apple cider donuts in the fall. So I have enjoyed a few this season from the Farmers market on the weekends with DD!
  • Options
    What's your goal for this week? How's it going? Eat more protein and less chocolate. Not doing great on eating less chocolate. I had steak for dinner tonight, so I guess i can check one day of having more protein off my list. I think i'm going to have DH get some Premier Protein shakes from Sam's next week. 

What's been a struggle this week? What's a success this week? All I want to do is eat grilled cheese and sweets. Success- I've kept up my work out routine. 

GTKY: donut flavor choice? Chocolate cake donut with glaze, or non stuffed long john with chocolate on top. 

I think I may be obsessed with chocolate. 
  • Options
    @cagncoo12 premier protein is what I drink. The coffee flavor is so yummy!

What's your goal for this week? How's it going? Trying to eat more protein and less fat. I am also snacking so much since I’m always home. I feel so much better though so I told myself that after Halloween weekend I have to go back to macro tracking. Working out 6 days a week too... even if only 25 or 30 min, I’m trying!

What's been a struggle this week? What's a success this week? I keep pushing my workouts uNtil later in the day and it is such a chore to do them. A success is eating chicken and not gagging! I’m going to try to get back on protein shakes next week.

GTKY: donut flavor choice? Blueberry sour cream! Donuts make me burp/give heartburn so i avoid usually.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    What's your goal for this week? How's it going?
    Well, I posted in last week's thread to try to keep myself more accountable this week to be more active. I still was not as active as I wanted to be, but I did one prenatal pilates youtube video, one prenatal stretching video, and one long walk around the neighborhood, so at least it was something. 

What's been a struggle this week? What's a success this week?
    It poured rain almost every day this week so it was difficult to get out there and walk more. Going to try to do better next week! 

GTKY: donut flavor choice? 
    Haha umm alllll of them? Except those with cream in the middle. 
  • Options
    I feel like this weekend blew up all my healthy habits. Between birthday season for my kids and husband and Halloween junk, I am terrified of my weigh in tomorrow at my appt.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @pelorunningmama I get terrified every time, regardless of what I ate! I've taken to keeping track of my own weight at home because I'm psychotic and I hate how high the doctors' scale runs. It's not fair of them to weigh you with clothes on, after you've eaten.
  • Options
    @riff323 totally agree! I used to wear my lightest sandals for weigh ins lol!
  • Options
    @riff323 same! I feel much better about my at home weigh ins than the doctors office!