May 2021 Moms
Options

STM+ Check in Week of 10/28

Sorry this is so late today! I swear I don't know what day of the week it is anymore.

How far along are you?

How many kids do you already have? Ages?

Rants/Raves:

GTKY: Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again?

Re: STM+ Check in Week of 10/28

• Options

How far along are you? 12+4

How many kids do you already have? Ages? One almost 3 year old daughter.

Rants/Raves: I don't think I have a rant today. Rave: I got to see the babies yesterday and had a great NT scan! And since they are doing an u/s at 16 weeks anyway, they agreed to do an early anatomy scan woohoo! And the doctor confirmed I should be good to keep our Great Smoky Mountains Park trip for March (unless I start having issues). 

GTKY: Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again? No more standing in line! I don't mind waiting at a red light; maybe that's because I get to sit and I'm lazy hahaha I'm already dreading voting next week but I haven't been able to go to any early voting. I plan on wearing maternity clothes and hoping some nice people let me skip ahead  :D I also plan to bring a chair in case nobody takes pity on the pregnant lady. 

• Options

How far along are you? 10+6

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 3 boys, 4, 3 and 1

Rants/Raves: I feel like I'm failing at being a good mother, wife and employee. I just want to crawl into my bed and hibernate for awhile.

GTKY: Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again? Green traffic lights. I spend time in line on my phone, but at the traffic light there is nothing to do but sit there and be bored.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @yellingbananawht do you have against velociraptors 👀
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options

How far along are you?10+3

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 4y/o daughter 

Rants/Raves: I managed to blow 2 tires a crack a rim today  so we are on the hint for a used rim. Today I learned rims are expensive! $450 for 1 new rim  

GTKY: Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again? All green traffic lights. 

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options
    How far along are you? 10 w

How many kids do you already have? Ages?
    13 month son

Rants/Raves: I really don't have many symptoms other than not able to abide much pressure on my stomach. For some reason the most comfortable ways for my son to breastfeed are, either laying on top of my stomach or wriggling around on my head. I love feeding him but I want a rest which is hard with all the moving and escaping he does. 

GTKY: Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again? When I drive the stretch basically has no lights and I miss my 1-2 minute break. On the other hand, 4 hour line ups are getting tiring. 
    So definitely never having to line up again would be my preference. 
  • Options
    @texas_t lol, omg I’m dying! I’m sure my 4th grade daughter would love it, her favorite movie is Jurassic Park and her favorite dinosaur is a velociraptor! Lol she is obsessed! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks 4 days

How many kids do you already have? 2 boys Ages? 8 1/2 & 3 1/2
    Rants: l decided to skip my Unisom and B6 last night and paid for it today. I really am tired of feeling so groggy during the day when I take it but I was worthless today from being so gaggy. 😫
    Rave: We will be finding out boy or girl tomorrow! I picked up the envelope from the doctor’s office today and took it to a bakery this morning. They will have 4 filled cupcakes for us to do a gender reveal with the boys tomorrow. 😍
    GTKY: Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again? Ooh...that’s tough but I’ll go with traffic lights. Anymore, I rarely go shopping. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options

How far along are you? 11+4

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 1 DS who just turned two

Rants/Raves: I have a huge project go live that starts Sunday morning at 1am so I have be at work. I'm frustrated because that means I will miss whatever would be going on for Halloween. We weren't really planning to do much but we just moved to a new neighborhood and the weather is supposed to be decent so I was looking forward to sitting outside and watching the kids trick-or-treat. Most families around here are doing tables or something with packs of candy out on them for safety.

GTKY: Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again? Never have to stand in line again. Lines are unpredictable and can beinutes or hours long. Red lights are generally pretty controlled and reasonable amounts of time.

Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options

How far along are you? 13+4

How many kids do you already have? Ages? Two kids DS is 7 and DD is 3. 

Rants/Raves: I'm able to find the heartbeat on the dopller now which has been awesome for my husband and kids who can't go to appointments!

GTKY: Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again? Probably traffic lights because I get overly ragey when I miss them all lol.