Parenting
Options

Best online stores for baby clothes

edited October 2020 in Parenting
Hi all. There are a bunch of sales coming up, so I'm wanting to make the most of it and stock up on toddler clothes. My girls are 2 and 3.5 and both in need of some cute outfits :) I always tend to shop at the same places:

Next Baby (www.next.us/en/) - good quality, free returns
Lulu Babe (www.lulubabe.com) - gorgeous selection, reasonable prices
Carters (www.carters.com) - the clothes last and last!

Where do you like to buy your baby and toddler clothes from? I'd love to discover some new places :)

Re: Best online stores for baby clothes

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Carters. Target. Osh Kosh Bgosh. H+M. Old Navy. Gymboree. Crazy 8. Gap Kids. Fred Meyer. Macy’s. Kohl’s. Dillard’s. Next. Janie and Jack. Hannah Anderson. J Crew (2T+). Nordstrom. Baby Boden. Hallmark Baby. A Children’s Place.

Thought drop a few more. 
  • Options
    If you are looking for trendy clothes but don’t want to pay the price, SHEIN.com is great! I have a 9 week old and since he was a newborn I have been getting cute trendy clothes from there! Just know that they aren’t known for warm clothes, they are on the cheap side.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kimjones92kimjones92 member
    edited July 2023
    This ain't an online store but if you'd be interested in swimming accessories for your kid, you can look for a necessary swim accessories here: https://www.bearpaddle.com/swimming-blog/7-swim-accessories-for-kids-you-should-bring-to-your-childs-swim-class/ hope this helps.
  • Options
    Yes, shein is a good choice for a young budget mom like me.
    Does anyone ever try on Temu, I think they are all Chinese supplier.
    Kaiya meaning Forgiveness, hope my LO will be a mercy angel
  • Options
    rosemiller87rosemiller87 member
    edited November 2023
    > @bfawell1 said:
    > If you are looking for trendy clothes but don’t want to pay the price, SHEIN.com is great! I have a 9 week old and since he was a newborn I have been getting cute trendy clothes from there! Just know that they aren’t known for warm clothes, they are on the cheap side.

Moving on to the clothing, I was equally pleased. The fabric used was of excellent quality, ensuring durability and longevity. The fit was perfect, accentuating my body shape in all the right places. The range of styles and designs available on Shein's website is truly impressive, catering to various tastes and preferences, also find customer service contacts at https://shein.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html. Moreover, the overall shopping experience on Shein's platform was seamless. The website was user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find exactly what I was looking for. The ordering process was straightforward, and the delivery was prompt, with my items arriving in pristine condition.